Rated PG-10

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
46131322_2472318119706595_7431825230756052992_n (Small).jpg

AND HOW DID YOU FIND OUT?

(I still believe....)

I really can't remember being told that, just kinda figured it out at about 8 yrs old I think....

Reactions: Debi
This makes me think of a friend who made his son get his picture taken with Santa every year he lived at home, all the way till 20 years old when he joined the marines....his first year away he sent my friend a picture of him in full fatigues sitting on Santa's lap at the base mall.....made him feel really good.

Last edited:
This makes me think of a friend who made his son get his picture taken with Santa every year he lived at home, all the way till 20 years old when he joined the marines....his first year away he sent my friend a picture of him in full fatigues sitting on Santa's lap at the base mall.....made him feel really good.
I LOVE that story! As a parent, that would be a marvelous gift to receive!

Reactions: Paulm
i love that story!

Reactions: Paulm
View attachment 16327

AND HOW DID YOU FIND OUT?

(I still believe....)

As a kid, on Christmas Eve, my mom would take my brother and me into a back bedroom and about 5 minutes later, we would hear "Santa", banging around in the house, stomping and slamming cabinet doors. We could never find our dad during these strange Santa home invasions. We just hoped Santa hadn't killed him. It was always a relief to find presents AND our dad in one piece!

My big letdown was the Easter Bunny Con. I remember in 3rd grade I woke up one lovely Easter morning to find a bunch of bunny tracks and a big Easter basket filled with colored and candy eggs. It was awesome.I was thrilled. About 2 hours later,I opened the fridge to make a sandwich and there was a half filled bag of exactly the same candy that the Easter Bunny had left for me.... I became a bit suspicious.....that's when me and my dad had a little chat about Santa...... you can never go back