Random chat 10/31

I don't like quiet rooms they bug me sleeping awake it doesn't matter they bug the living heck out of me

Reactions: Debi
I don't like quiet rooms they bug me sleeping awake it doesn't matter they bug the living heck out of me
Well, with the command center you have, unless the power goes out you should have something playing on a screen somewhere!

Reactions: 7Critter
Well, with the command center you have, unless the power goes out you should have something playing on a screen somewhere!

yes I usually do its just the sleeping part that gets me I need to remember to keep the tunein app on my ipod open after the lair goes down

I set a sleep timer for the radio, usually 30 minutes. I am out in ten minutes most of the time. It doesn't take long once my head hits the pillow. I am out. I first discovered Art in the 1990's when I forgot to set a timer (or perhaps we didn't have timers then). I woke up in the wee hours to a radio host named Art Bell and I have been hooked ever since. My local radio station would replay his show, I found. I would naturally wake up at 4:30 or 5am and listen to the last hour or so of Art Bell.

yea I don't like quiet at all it drives me up the wall

12208809_1030882980283090_2278076875556376211_n.jpg

Reactions: 7Critter