Ran over BF?

Hey is that the fairy lady narration?!
Video scared the crap outta me! I was waiting to see something jump out from the bushes
Eeeeek!

Video scared the crap outta me! I was waiting to see something jump out from the bushes
Eeeeek!
Why do these idiots NEVER keep B.F hair they found?? Or scat or ham sandwiches//////

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm
ok.... she saw it step onto the cement block,.. jump into the road, all its features enough to describe it in detail, it slowly stand up and then slowly lay down in the road... all of this after going through a slow curve..... yet she still couldn't stop or keep from running it over.... I do not want to be on the same road with her..... but her story of calling the station back and being told there was no record or anything strange happening was along the lines of a lot of recent stories of a cover up of sorts. this has been a big debate in the B.F. camp for a while now.... true or not Im not sure, im just not convinced of the whole cover up theory, but there are some really, really, entertaining, (if nothing else) stories floating around , what do you think.

I think the English accent put me off,if it was David Attenborough maybe.I can't see how a Honda civic would get over a BF.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
While I'm a believer, the best evidence we have currently of the existence of Bigfoot are footprint casts. I buy from a place called Skulls Unlimited as I'm a skull collector. And they currently have a pair of casts taken from a bigfoot footprint that are authentic. They also sell a lot of replica stuff, but I'm considering buying the footprint casts.

Reactions: Lynne
I am really torn on the Bigfoot question. The pictures are always blurred, people shoot them and run over them but nobody ever takes a hair and blood sample. Even the most nearly extinct animals in the world can be found and photographed clearly. They are reported from one side of this country to the other and not just in the remote and uninhabited areas yet they never show up as roadkill or die of natural causes and at least their bones be found.

I am more and more beginning to think that the Bigfoot maybe something like a ghost or spirit figure that is able to move in and out of our piece of reality in a more physical way than regular less physical visitors. The only other thing that I can think of is that it is an ancestral memory that pops up under certain situations and the footprints are misunderstood human prints. I can assure you that there are people out there with BIG feet. My feet actually match the parameters of a juvenile Bigfoot. I have EEE width feet and can climb a rope with one hand behind my back because my big toes will function like thumbs. If I walk in the mud with my big toes spread out to the side I know my prints have been looked at and cast when I was a kid.

Reactions: Debi
Eeeeek!
She does sound like Steph Young

ok.... she saw it step onto the cement block,.. jump into the road, all its features enough to describe it in detail, it slowly stand up and then slowly lay down in the road... all of this after going through a slow curve..... yet she still couldn't stop or keep from running it over.... I do not want to be on the same road with her..... but her story of calling the station back and being told there was no record or anything strange happening was along the lines of a lot of recent stories of a cover up of sorts. this has been a big debate in the B.F. camp for a while now.... true or not Im not sure, im just not convinced of the whole cover up theory, but there are some really, really, entertaining, (if nothing else) stories floating around , what do you think.
This one is hard to believe for the reasons stated above. Good deduction Paul.

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity