Rambling thoughts on time and distance

As you know, I'm not all that science based, but I do find this fascinating. I'm going to throw in a few observations here in a pre-coffee state. :eek:

I don't see this as part of the "time" issue, as I believe we have found these to be "recordings" that play over and over. The intensity of emotional energy has somehow embedded this into either the rock/stone/earth itself, in my opinion. Now, we can ask what triggers this for replay, but it may be a phenom not actually associated with time. Like a movie or film, it may simply be a piece of time caught for future review.

Here is truly where I see time being of import. Now, if all time is running at once and it's only our "perceptions" in this world that gives time it's reality, then this would let us look at non-local reality to receive these images of future time. If we are reaching beyond that time construct into a non-local reality that is aware of all time events, we could conceivably have access to that information in advance.

OK, now I need coffee and see if after I drink it if my thoughts were conveyed in any type of understandable form. lol

I read a book in spanish which is my birth language called Viajes en el tiempo by Vicente Fuentes and had so many experiences analysed many of which had common features that I believe time travel is posible even thought I dont know why it happens.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
M
I read a book in spanish which is my birth language called Viajes en el tiempo by Vicente Fuentes and had so many experiences analysed many of which had common features that I believe time travel is posible even thought I dont know why it happens.
maybe that explains bilocation examples from the old saints.