Rambling thoughts on time and distance

Discussion in 'Science/Time Travel/AI' started by Ronin, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Ronin

Ronin
    Expand Collapse
    Recall my name, on your journey to hell.

I've gotten some really good rejection letters in my day. And I mean that - I got some very good advice from editors. Don't be afraid to ship it for review; after all, perfect is the enemy of good.

Darcy, ParanormalMom and Debi like this.
  2. Darcy

Darcy
    Expand Collapse

I think this is absolutely possible and even probable. I call it a 'time loop' and I think it has everything to do with energy imprints. The Australian Aborigines have been following 'The Dream Line's' for so long back in history that no one can find the beginning of the thing. They say the Dream Line's have recorded the Ancestor's energy imprints since the beginning of time and they have no problem 'seeing' them. That's how they are able to move through vast amounts of empty desert without ever getting lost or being unable to find water or shelter etc. It is pretty fascinating.

A Wise One once tried to explain 'time' to me. After about an hour of 'huh?' He gave me this example.

Everything that IS happened in a moment. All was Emanated in that moment. Time only exists according to form of Emanation and place of Emanation. Huh? Okay. Here then... If One goes through a Gate - One is immediately Home. But, If the One standing on this side asks, Are they Home? I would say - Yes. But in your world it will be thousand's of years before they arrive.

That's the best I got.

ParanormalMom, Lynne and Debi like this.