Quote of the Day

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you dont. Some guy I used to know said this all the time and would lol. I remember it from the almond joy commercials from long ago. Funny how that jingle stayed with me. Whats that called an earworm?

“Players are people who feed upon the ego you build for them putting them on a pedestal that they are worthy of excusing for anything they do to you. Once you forgive them it is only a matter of time before they do the same thing to you again. Of coarse they fill a void in your life and they know this as they watch you for days finding out your weaknesses.

Once they find out your weaknesses they prey upon them with no regard to how you feel in the process of them working you and another person. You see they need you to feed their ego as much as you need them to fill whatever void they do for you. See what you've got to realize and understand is when someone isn't doing what you want them to do there is only one reason they don't want to, and that is they don't respect you.”

― Marlan Rico Lee

“The moment you begin to start feeling the need to protect your emotions from the disappointment of a person is the moment you need to wake up and stop the fantasy you created by removing them out of your life.”

― Marlan Rico Lee

“I'd like to thank my haters for the darkness they try to bestow upon me. You know stars can't shine without darkness.”

― Marlan Rico Lee

"Everything that exists in your life does so for two things; something you did or something you didn't do."

Albert Einstein