Quote of the Day

I didn't, though. I just simply walked away after saying my goodbyes much to her dismay. I wasn't going to deal with it anymore.
You have to do what is best fo you now. If that means forgive then do so. I understand how hard it is to forgive. I was shocked to learn someone I knew didnt like me because I had been too good to them. They had a grudge against me even now. I quit forgiving people long ago. Now I dont care whether they like me or not. I do what I think is best at the time and move on. That said I still feel hurt thinking about how much I did for that person and how hard I tried to take care of them when they couldnt add two plus two.No good deed goes unpunished my mom used to say. Be true to yourself and your light and you will always hold your head high which sounds like what you are doing now.

Reactions: Lone Wolf
I agree but it's just so much easier said than done. This friend that I actually had strong feelings for couldn't care less if I died today. That's how I feel about it now. Sad thing is that we hadn't met yet and I was hoping it was finally going to come to that eventually but it wasn't to be. But after all this time of talking with her nearly every day for eight months and sometimes for hours at a time, I just felt I knew her. I know it may sound silly but it still just sucks.

I agree but it's just so much easier said than done. This friend that I actually had strong feelings for couldn't care less if I died today. That's how I feel about it now. Sad thing is that we hadn't met yet and I was hoping it was finally going to come to that eventually but it wasn't to be. But after all this time of talking with her nearly every day for eight months and sometimes for hours at a time, I just felt I knew her. I know it may sound silly but it still just sucks.
Does not sound silly at all Lone Wolf. It hurts to care about others but it means you are a true human that cares. You will be stronger for this and your goodwill will be rewarded someday. Maybe not right now or apparent but I have learned that good is rewarded in this world and so is the opposite.

Reactions: Lone Wolf
Hurts worse when both sides really don't feel the other person cares at all. I did. Still do despite it all no matter how she feels. But I apologize. I was just thinking out loud.
No apologies necessary here, Wolf. That's what we're all about here on PNF...we support each other.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I know and thanks. There's just a lot to the story behind it all. And it's just.....painful. Extremely.
Once upon a few times I've been there in the past. What I want you to remember is love and kindness are never wasted. Even when someone doesn't appreciate or reciprocate those feelings. They have at some level been changed by those positive feelings and you have lived life honestly and true to yourself. Close the book or turn the page...the healing will come in time.

Hurts worse when both sides really don't feel the other person cares at all. I did. Still do despite it all no matter how she feels. But I apologize. I was just thinking out loud.
It is good that we talk about our problems in life.
Once upon a few times I've been there in the past. What I want you to remember is love and kindness are never wasted. Even when someone doesn't appreciate or reciprocate those feelings. They have at some level been changed by those positive feelings and you have lived life honestly and true to yourself. Close the book or turn the page...the healing will come in time.
Even from lifetime to lifetime Love is never wasted. I think Creator loves us when we love others and despite our shortcomings can reward us in amazing ways that show He is in charge. I may sound corny but I truly believe it. In a spiritual way