Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

Quick Sketch

7Christie

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
I had to get back about three feet from screen to see it. Nice sketch Bob. Perhaps you are the artist that you seek for your new MM logo ?

Reactions: Debi
OP
B

Bob Bain

Here is a quick traditional drawing with a 4H graphite and then darkened with a HB graphite. Unfortunately I don't have an eraser at hand so it is as it was drawn. I would rework the mouth as it's off a bit. This was drawn on a comic book backing board.. because I don't have traditional art supplies anymore (outside of my pencil set).

2016Art2.png

OP
B

Bob Bain

Energy shifted when you went to hand drawn.....more "energy" in there.
The digital drawings almost feel cold if that makes sense. These traditional graphite pieces are warm feeling.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Like we talked about, I think there is an energy that goes thro the hand onto paper in art. The difference between seeing a painting on line vs. in person. There is a difference in "feel" to anything that has that energy transfer directly from hand to paper. Living energy to living energy...as paper is a product of trees and life.

Reactions: Laura and 7Christie

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I may have to rename this thread "The Spirit within Drawing"...we are now doing research as to energy transfer!

Reactions: Laura and Bob Bain