Questions about a recent scratch (pic)

Taliesin

Reaction score
Website
www.techstuffonly.com
A week or so before Thanksgiving this year, I had an odd experience. It was night, and I was sitting at my computer like always. All of a sudden, I felt a burning, itchy sensation on the back of my neck. I reached back to scratch it, and felt a mark there. I went into the bathroom to look in the mirror with another mirror, and saw a + shaped scratch.

A couple of nights ago I showed it to a friend, and he said I was marked by something. Another person then came over, and she's really spiritual. I showed the picture to her, and she got freaked out and then left shortly after, because she was afraid to give advice or any opinion on it out of fear that whatever scratched me would retaliate against her.

I stayed and talked to him for several hours. First of all, he asked me if I'd done anything to provoke any ancient entities, and said I honestly don't know, but that I don't think I did. He said an entity marked me, and that he's clairvoyant. He said he thinks a female entity named Terra/Terran or something marked me as hers. We talked about it and I was trying to understand it, because I don't know much about stuff like this.

We live in an apartment tower in which a lot of people have died over the years. I quite honestly don't feel in danger, and don't feel any negative energy or anything evil, and I don't feel any fear or anything like that. I try to be logical about stuff, but I also have an open mind, so my natural position is neutral. I'm slightly skeptical of things like this, but I also have an open mind and try to be open to possibilities, but I just don't know what to think. I've tried to rationalize the scratch as accidental, but I honestly cannot explain it, because no explanation makes sense.

He says this female "entity" has an obsession over me, so I asked him if he was talking about a demon or succubus, and he sternly replied that he didn't say that. He says it's an ancient entity that can materialize into human form and is very beautiful, but that she's not "evil" like most people would assume.

I'm just wondering what other people think. I have to be honest, it's hard for me to believe that stuff, but I can't deny the fact that I was scratched really good, and the horizontal scratch stayed with me for a couple weeks. But then again, I really love bad girls, so part of me is intrigued. :smirk:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: garnetsilver
Sorry I'm late with a reply. Been a busy one today!

OK, let me take this in two sections. First, an eruption of the skin that looks like a scratch can be a lot of things. It can be a real scratch that you have accidentally but unknowingly done, it can erupt from an allergic reaction from just about anything, or any unknown source including pets and insects. This does not exclude a paranormal source, but the most likely is a mundane source for a one time deal, especially if there is no other activity in the home.

Part two: Do not fall into the trap of a story with zero foundation. I'm sure your friend is earnest in what he believes to be true, but as an intuitive/psychic of many many many years, I can tell you flat out that the possibility of this person having a correct story board (complete with a named entity) is pretty darn small.

I can't rule out some paranormal cause, but I will tell you that without other activity or more to go on, you can't presume that is the case, imo.

I totally agree with you. I have a hard time believing that. I wanted to be polite and listen to what he had to say, because I welcome every possibility, but I just can't see that playing out. I just wanted another opinion from other people who know paranormal stuff. A non-paranormal reason makes me feel better lol! Thanks

Reactions: garnetsilver