Question (explanation for question later)

L.S.

Reaction score
Is it possible for a person to be seeing an apparition/ghost/dark mass while the person right next to them sees nothing?

Is it possible for a person to be seeing an apparition/ghost/dark mass while the person right next to them sees nothing?
Absolutely, and for the same reason you could see through a window and the person next to you couldn't: unfavorable perspective.

Yes it is very common. I have had this happen to me many times. I believe that it's because some people are more open or receptive to paranormal and supernatural happenings. Growing up me as well as most of my cousins all had experiences in our Grandparents house but our other cousins have never had a single experience ever. I remember there was this one time it was me and three of my cousins playing around in the garage and me and my cousin Nicole looked over to the doorway and there was a man standing there pointing at this small closet that was in the garage that all of us would avoid at all cost, even our cousins who said that they thought the house wasn't haunted. We both started freaking out and yelling for the others to look. And when they did they said they didn't see anything and that we were just trying to scare them. The whole time the man was just standing there pointing. And as fast as he had appeared he was gone. It is very common for some people to see things and at the same exact time for some people to not see it at all. I just think it has everything to do with a persons openness to the paranormal and supernatural.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi

Yes. I’ve chalked several such experiences to myself seeing things. The ones have really freaked me out were the ones where someone else saw the same thing...those were the ones I couldn’t dismiss as easily. I’ve also known others to be able to see things that I couldn’t.

Yes it is very common. I have had this happen to me many times. I believe that it's because some people are more open or receptive to paranormal and supernatural happenings. Growing up me as well as most of my cousins all had experiences in our Grandparents house but our other cousins have never had a single experience ever. I remember there was this one time it was me and three of my cousins playing around in the garage and me and my cousin Nicole looked over to the doorway and there was a man standing there pointing at this small closet that was in the garage that all of us would avoid at all cost, even our cousins who said that they thought the house wasn't haunted. We both started freaking out and yelling for the others to look. And when they did they said they didn't see anything and that we were just trying to scare them. The whole time the man was just standing there pointing. And as fast as he had appeared he was gone. It is very common for some people to see things and at the same exact time for some people to not see it at all. I just think it has everything to do with a persons openness to the paranormal and supernatural.
Did you look to see what he was pointing at?

I think some people can just tune into things while others cannot.

Reactions: 7Critter
Yes, that's why a lot of people are skeptical about sightings,even some that have seen similar.

Reactions: 7Critter