Question about the exorcist house.

Hahaha Actually I know the logic on scary movie dates. Women typically grab on to someone to protect them when scared. Your husband is very smart! Lol

Funny story about this movie. When this came out on video I was just a small boy and liked to take things apart. I had unscrewed a light bulb from a lamp and put a dime inside the light socket, then screwed the bulb back in. My Dad was watching The Exorcist in the living room by himself (my father is terrified of these types of movies btw) when someone turned on the light switch, which in turn burned out a fuse and the power went out right in the middle of the scene where Linda Blair’s head was turned all the way around. He said the house turned pitch dark and he heard the refrigerator motor slowly wind down. He instantly panicked and told god he was sorry for watching and would never watch again! Lol It took him hours to find out what was going on with the fuses that kept burning out. Let’s just say he was not happy when he figured out I had stuck a dime in the light socket!
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Hahahaha! Your poor dad. I would probably have had a heart attack!

Reactions: Fizz
Hahaha Actually I know the logic on scary movie dates. Women typically grab on to someone to protect them when scared. Your husband is very smart! Lol

Funny story about this movie. When this came out on video I was just a small boy and liked to take things apart. I had unscrewed a light bulb from a lamp and put a dime inside the light socket, then screwed the bulb back in. My Dad was watching The Exorcist in the living room by himself (my father is terrified of these types of movies btw) when someone turned on the light switch, which in turn burned out a fuse and the power went out right in the middle of the scene where Linda Blair’s head was turned all the way around. He said the house turned pitch dark and he heard the refrigerator motor slowly wind down. He instantly panicked and told god he was sorry for watching and would never watch again! Lol It took him hours to find out what was going on with the fuses that kept burning out. Let’s just say he was not happy when he figured out I had stuck a dime in the light socket!
:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Omg ! I’m surprised you survived the beating lol.

Reactions: Fizz
Oh, gosh, Fizzgig! That's hilarious! And awful! :D Your poor father!

It's pretty common to build new sets rather than try to film on original locations for real-life film. It used to really bother me, especially in historic films where they'd get all the details just wrong enough to notice. Now, having worked with a film crew on location, I can see why they use custom built sets instead of actual locations. I can't imagine actually trying to film in the Blair house with a full film crew!
Ellio are you someone we would know on tv?