Question about a child ghost

hi3

Reaction score
I notice another thread was made about child ghost but I don't know if it is alright to just jump in, so I made my own, and hope that is OK with ya' all.

I guess this has been going on for several years now. I don't know if one can say I have been in denial or just not sure how to deal with it.

Both in my home and at work we have had paranormal experiences and have done the blessing thing and so on. We have had validation through others who use to live here and separate witnesses all pointing out the same busy events to take place around particular areas.
There is next to zero happenings these days, but there is still one. As much as I don't want to admit it we think it is a child ghost. I'm not sure at all how to adress this right. I have in secret tried to pray and ask if someone in the spirit world knows this child to please take it to a safe place, but even so it keeps coming back or maybe it was never really gone. I think it was first attached to someone I know.

It all happens in periods, like few days in a row when the activity starts off and then goes away, only to return later on, some months later or so.

It use to worry me that a child said it would try to wake the child up by doing all sorts of things, pointing and so on on it's body. But then again the child just explained it would ignore it and go back to sleep. When it was more little it would see ghosts but because I could not see a thing I did not understand if it was an act or acts of imagination. The child use to be aggrivated it would take it's things and it was things that I can imagine a child back in time would still recognize like toy guns, for example.

Before I have thought well, this little spirit is attached to the person I know, but who won't talk about it much, I can just see it when the person start to like look for the child. The child ghost will then be circulating around me, I suppose, and it moves fast. Things with electricity will start to behave funny and so will other electronic devices. When I saw it play with a shoe that was too existing long time ago with my own eyes, a child shoe, moving on it's own in a pecular way I still could not believe my eyes and tried to come up with another explaination.

My friend and others will say that kids and animals are drawn to me, like dangerous cats who behave just fine around me and kids who has gotten lost or kids that are not normally social. I have no way of knowing how it can be this way, I have before thought they were overaggerating, but it has kept happening over the years. What ever it may be is perhaps making the child ghost leave, at least temporarily, the one it is usually with?

I don't wish to frighten the ghost child or make it not feel welcomed. The one I think it is from the start attached to won't talk about it, but I can see it looking for it, as if this person can see it, and mostly doing so around the areas where activity has been in the past, but no more.

I have tried to think that if the ghost child is in danger or feel alone or some other negative emotions that it will let us know this in some way. Now I just don't want to do anything wrong.

Is there some kind of protocol one can follow when it comes to ghost children? I would really appreciate it. Before I use to think that the person who can see the child ghost would do something about it, but maybe it can't. And because the ghost child is too around me I am now thinking maybe I should do something, or should I keep ignoring it? The way it poke on a child make me think it does not wish to be up alone in the night? One time as I was reading in bed I could clearly still have a view as if I was still reading (but I wasn't) and that was when I saw it stand still further away, it's figure, as if just standing there and looking in my direction. There has also been times when I have mistaken it's voice for someone else's and it has always then happened right before I am awoken, but I have been told that this has happened to others too, not just me. I swear, I am not someone who other times confuse voices or hear voices that are not there, and neither are the other people who say they have heard it too. I have been in conflict with myself what to do. Someone told me spirits can mimic or make up voices so I have not been able to know who the little voice really belonged to and so I have not communicated back with words.

Should one do something or just let it be? I think it is so hard with these things...please, help us with this.

Last edited:

Do not make the mistake of assuming you know it is a child, or what it wants. We assume a lot with the paranormal, and it's not always what it seems. My suggestion to you is to leave it be.

There are angels who are there for those that are lost.

Thank you!

Then I will continue like I have done in the past, then.

It is so obvious to me that the person that sees the ghost sees it, just like someone close to me has been doing in the past in our home, but still the person pretends it isn't but too forget itself.

We have close relatives on both sides, sadly today gone over to the other side, that use to be able to see ghosts and have visions and left some pretty strange stuff behind, notes.

Sometimes I wonder if my blood link alone has been enough for what it now is to spot me from the other side even if I am completely useless, I can't see ghosts, it seems. My parents has never been into that sort of thing.

Someone close to me has asked in the past do you see so and so, and all I have been aware of is like spots, spots of energy in an area, that is as far as it goes with me, but then they brought in someone neutral who had no idea what this other person described the ghost looks like and it too came down with the same explaination of looks and too the area where I feel the spots.

I have people at work who use to go ,several of them, out of interest, to a medium now and then and just where they work there has been activity, unfortunately that is where I am positioned too. I don't know if there is a link there too, possibly? They have been very much for wanting to know the future and readings and so on. I have never gone to where they now go to.

Sorry, I am coming off the topic here, it is just that I have tried real hard to figure out a logic reason to how I ended up having these weird experiences both at home and at work.

It has felt as if it is link to someone at work and then stay with us for a little while. I find it strange that it happens in periods. But you are so right, there is no way I could know for sure that it is a child.

I have someone close to me that openly says she will ask the ghosts, communicate with them and wanted me to do the same and I was like No, way. Just because I don't know who it really is on the other side. That is like opening up Pandora's box, no? Especially when one does not know what one is doing. (like me).

I am real glad to hear that angels watching over those on the other side. If it is a child, after all, it still means it is safe.

Reactions: ozentity
Sometimes I wonder if my blood link alone has been enough for what it now is to spot me from the other side even if I am completely useless, I can't see ghosts, it seems. My parents has never been into that sort of thing.
You obviously have ability in this area, it may have been dampened by your parents ( just keeping you safe). The harder you try, the less you may experience so just stay open to this, don't look for things and stay in control and relaxed. It's good to question but if you deny things to yourself you are closing off. I think a lot do to try and make Earthly sense of the paranormal, it's up to you if you can handle it.

Reactions: hi3 and Lynne
I think debi gave good advice. Let God handle the lost. Sending up prayers for the highest good in this situation would be all I would do for now.

Reactions: ozentity