QueenObscure's Video Gallary

QueenObscure

Reaction score
Website
obscurepairing.deviantart.com
I'm not only a paranormal/supernatural fan, I''m also a Vidder (Video-Editor)
Am not sure if this right place to post this? DO TELL ME, OR REMOVE IT TO THE RIGHT SPOT! <3
-----
There are also different types of Fan-Edit videos. So before I begun posting my work, please read this first...
My videos will be found below..

AU (Alternative Universe) - When you use canon characters, but change the original story; “What if they ended up together instead?”, “What if he did not die?”, “What if she left?”, “What if she had a twin?”, etc. Usually uses material from only one sours

CROSSOVER SHIPPING - When you take two (or more) characters from different sources and pair/mix them together. They usually follow canon lore/logic. These videos can be anything from simple videos where the characters are just juxtapositioned next to each other, or are digitally composed to be in the same shot together. Even complex fan-fiction based videos can be considered shipping videos. The main thing that puts it apart from OSC is the editor’s mindset (if he/she ships the pairing and actually wants these specific characters to meet, either in canon or only in her/his dreams.

ORIGINAL STORY CROSSOVERS - When characters from different movies/shows are used as puppets/actors in order to tell a completely new story. Does not need to be a full 3-act spectacle, but there should be a clear sense of some kind of plot (otherwise it will feel more like a shipping video). The characters are usually in no way related to their original material anymore, but are simply there to play the role of a new character. Basically: If the video had been made with the editor’s original characters, then it would have been a original short film.

MEP (Multiple Editor Project) - A video that consists of several editors work, usually around 6-9 different people. Each editor gets their own part of a specific song which they then have to fill, then all the parts are combined into one long video. The themes for what kind of videos everybody are going to make varies (usually decided by the MEP host) and can be anything from a regular music video to crossover shipping.

COLLAB (Collaboration video) - A project where 2 editors have worked together in order to create 1 video. Like with MEPs, the theme varies a lot.

Moved you into what we call the Paranormal "Closet". It's for fun things that don't fall in other categories.

Reactions: QueenObscure
And this is one of those "MEPs" that I mention in my post above. I hosted this one. Its Live Action x Animated crossover.
The song is called "Kiss me Dracula" So my theme is ' All the Draculas' through the eras.' You may see some live action crop scenes. Like Drac biting a maiden. Though we used animated females. Think of crop live action woman as ' filler' and that it's still the animated female.