Queen Mary re-opens haunted stateroom

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY29hc3R0b2NvYXN0YW0uY29tL2NpbWFnZXMvdmFyL2V6d2ViaW5fc2l0ZS9zdG9yYWdlL2ltYWdlcy9jb2FzdC10by1jb2FzdC9yZXBvc2l0b3J5L3RodW1ibmFpbHMvcXVlZW4tbWFyeS1hdC1uaWdodC8xMDMyNDA4LTEtZW5nLVVTL1F1ZWVuLU1hcnktYXQtTmlnaHQuanBn

Visitors to the legendary haunted ship the Queen Mary will soon be able to stay in a notorious stateroom that has been closed to the public for over 30 years.

Known as 'Stateroom B340,' this particular part of the ship is heralded by the proprietors of the site as the most haunted room on the vessel.

And, perhaps for that very reason, it has been unavailable to rent by patrons since the 1980's, although has been featured on a number of paranormal television programs.

However, beginning on Friday, guests aboard the Queen Mary will finally be able to rent the stateroom and actually spend the night there.

Since, one assumes, they'll be hoping to interact with a spirit, the ship plans to provide a variety of ghost communication devices, like a Ouija Board and tarot cards, to guests staying in the stateroom.

It's uncertain as to why the Queen Mary suddenly decided to reopen the spot after all these years, but we're guessing that the starting price of $499 per night may be a good clue.

Source: CBS Los Angeles

Reactions: Charleh
Id stay if you all would join me. Debi can make meatloaf and Armand can bring the cheese balls. I got the wine. It could be a fun night. :D

Last edited:
Id stay if you a would join me. Debi can make meatloaf and Armand can bring the cheese balls. I got the wine. It could be a fun night. :D
I’ll bring the salt
DA7D2556-71E9-4D0A-8401-4B4AAB635004.gif