Quantum Teleportation Achieved

We may be on our way to "Beam me up, Scotty."
I wonder when they will develope a platform that self powers itself indefinitely? Right now anytime the power goes out so does the net and it needs a power source to keep it going. No power, no function. Electricity is the key indgredient to all of this. All of the remote viewers seem to think our future will be an agrarian one in which they either know or dont know what causes the big shift. I think we will go back to a simpler time in the future. Article is interesting though.

I wonder when they will develope a platform that self powers itself indefinitely? Right now anytime the power goes out so does the net and it needs a power source to keep it going. No power, no function. Electricity is the key indgredient to all of this. All of the remote viewers seem to think our future will be an agrarian one in which they either know or dont know what causes the big shift. I think we will go back to a simpler time in the future. Article is interesting though.
Reminds me of that very interesting but short lived TV series “Revolution”. In that show it was a form of AI which shut off power worldwide...for years.