Quantum Physics may explain consciousness

Science does love explaining things. Keeps the grants coming :) If they ever had an epiphany like i was lucky enough to have glimpsed ( though forgot shortly after :( ), there are some things that cannot and should not be explained. There is a design in place. As much as i have fought it, the feeling remains. Perhaps that was the initial point...look...don't touch.

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
If they ever had an epiphany like i was lucky enough to have glimpsed ( though forgot shortly after :( ),
This is how I image those who have near death experiences (NDE's) and REMEMBER enough to speak and write about it. They get a glimpse of the truth, of reality, of how the universe works. The unlucky do not remember, but know that something special happened.

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
This is how I image those who have near death experiences (NDE's) and REMEMBER enough to speak and write about it. They get a glimpse of the truth, of reality, of how the universe works. The unlucky do not remember, but know that something special happened.
I remember enough to know. The answer(s) may not be there, but for whatever reason it was shown/explained it ALL made sense. I can appreciate that now.

Reactions: Paulm
I think Consciousness is our soul and the spark we get from the creator. I don't know if science can break that down but only document its manifestations and qualities. Basically, just make observations. They may be able to mimic consciousness with a computer, but real self-awareness is God given in my opinion. The Bible gives us a hint of this in Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen". If we replace the word intention for faith it brings the principle into a more scientific view. If we have a mindset towards what we see, it effects the physical around us. The further out the intention goes, where it involves the intentions and beliefs of other people it gets effected by their beliefs and intentions. Maybe because of free will and the power of the individual consciousness, our environment stays pretty constant, because large changes take a lot of intention and agreement because it effects other people's realities. Of course, this is just my humble ramblings on the topic.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Paulm and Selectric