Quantum Mars

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis
7 hrs ·
11/27/18: MARS – THE THIRST FOR QUANTUM INSIGHT
There have been several synchronistic revelations about Mars showing a strong quantum connection. From the Book of Ezekiel in the Old Testament, to Werner von Braun's sci-fi book, "Elon" about a Martian civilization, to artist Jack Kirby's depiction of the Face on Mars, and, to Richard C. Hoagland's research on Cydonia on Mars, there are quantum entanglements of a cosmic nature that appear to be more than coincidental. On tonight's show, Clyde Lewis talks about MARS - THE THIRST FOR QUANTUM INSIGHT. #Mp3 for #GroundZero #MarsTheThirstForQuantumInsight
https://soundcloud.com/…/112718-mars-the-thirst-for-quantum…

This was a really good show. I post it here because I'm fascinated by Werner von Braun writing the book "Elon" and Elon Musk has said he wants to go to Mars and rule there. The other entanglements will blow your mind as well.

Now, after all these years, let's add in Richard C. Hoagland's obsession with life on Mars, the face on Mars, etc. Was he possibly right after all? He'll also be joining Clyde on Friday for his show, which we will tune into here on the forum.

Listen to this show if you get a chance. Pretty interesting ideas here! I'd love to hear your thoughts on this idea.

You can also get the monologue for the show at: 11/27/18: MARS - THE THIRST FOR QUANTUM INSIGHT | Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis