quantum jumping

DaneClark

Reaction score
Physicist Discovers Practical Method for Experiencing Quantum Reality Firsthand I need someone who has alot of experience with this thing to help me out. There's a shift that I REALLY need to make, but it's has to do with things that are very specific and esoteric. I think that the easiest way to do this would be through some very aggressive neurofeedback.

If I concentrate and try to focus on the entry I wrote in my phones notepad app and try to "absorb" what it says it almost feels like I can create the quantification energy that I need to jump into this world, but I wish there were some way to record whatever pathways my brain is using to absorb it without having to buy any fancy brainwave reading equipment, so I can write it down and know the exact frequency I need to tell my therapist to set the neurofeedback to (of course if there's a cheap and easy way to do that step from home too that would be great.)

There are still a few other rough patches that I need to figure out - for one thing, I need EVERYTHING that's written on that notepad entry but it seems like this can only work the I really want it to when I'm only absorbing some of it. Also, in order to get the desired results I would need to absorb the words as close to absolutley literally as I possibly can, or something like that, but my ability to do that is a "false vacuum".

Reactions: Taliesin
Dane, I'm afraid we are not able to help you with Quantum Jumping, as none of us can be considered at expert level on this. You mention your therapist, and I would say he's your best bet for assisting with neurofeedback techniques. Good luck to you.

Reactions: Lynne
Physicist Discovers Practical Method for Experiencing Quantum Reality Firsthand I need someone who has alot of experience with this thing to help me out. There's a shift that I REALLY need to make, but it's has to do with things that are very specific and esoteric. I think that the easiest way to do this would be through some very aggressive neurofeedback.

If I concentrate and try to focus on the entry I wrote in my phones notepad app and try to "absorb" what it says it almost feels like I can create the quantification energy that I need to jump into this world, but I wish there were some way to record whatever pathways my brain is using to absorb it without having to buy any fancy brainwave reading equipment, so I can write it down and know the exact frequency I need to tell my therapist to set the neurofeedback to (of course if there's a cheap and easy way to do that step from home too that would be great.)

There are still a few other rough patches that I need to figure out - for one thing, I need EVERYTHING that's written on that notepad entry but it seems like this can only work the I really want it to when I'm only absorbing some of it. Also, in order to get the desired results I would need to absorb the words as close to absolutley literally as I possibly can, or something like that, but my ability to do that is a "false vacuum".
That's some deep stuff, but freaking awesome! That sounds pretty difficult. Obviously you're extremely intelligent. I'm confused about the frequency part, though.

Reactions: Lynne