Pyramids, Antartica, Atlantis and Buzz Aldrin

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Are Pyramids In Antarctica The Last Remnants Of Atlantis? - UFO Insight

Very recently at the start of December 2016, well respected astronaut, Buzz Aldrin, was reported to have tweeted a picture of an alleged pyramid located at the South Pole, with the text “We are all in danger! It is evil itself!” The tweet was soon removed, but not before people had had the chance to take screen shots of it, which many did.

For various reasons, it appears that the “tweet” in question was nothing but a hoax. There were various anomalies regarding the layout of it, and questions over the time stamp, which appeared to not be present. Aldrin himself incidentally, had to be airlifted from the Antarctic region only days prior to the tweet, and taken to New Zealand for “emergency treatment!”

The pyramid in question is said to be located in the immediate vicinity of the United Kingdom’s “Princess Elizabeth Station” and can be easily found on google maps (71° 56′ 55.29″ S 23° 20′ 42.94″ E.).

It isn’t the first time that such reports have surfaced of respected people issuing sudden, dire warnings to humanity. French astronaut, Claudie Haignere, was heard screaming “Earth must be warned!” while being restrained at a French hospital following an apparent suicide attempt in 2008. She eventually attributed the episode to nothing more than burnout.

There have however, been numerous theories and sightings of pyramids in this region of the world that Aldrin was claimed to have tweeted about. We recently looked at the Nazis intense interest in Antarctica, and it would seem that even today, they are not the only ones to have an eye on the area, be it for innocent or sinister means.

China’s recent approval from the Argentinian government to build a state-of-the-art space exploration base in its southern Neuquen province, was controversial to some, given the debate to its “true purpose” by opponents. It is also, relatively speaking and coincidentally or not, a stone’s throw away from Antarctica.

The short video below is the reports of Aldrin’s apparent tweet.

Full story at site with more short videos

What do you think?

I can't remember what show it was but I did see where astronauts and taking pictures of UFOs I have seen a thing with Buzz Aldrin took a picture of pyramids where they should not be and in places that people did not see will you see from space and what you see on the ground it's a whole different category. I will not dismiss what Aldrin said people will say it's a trick of the eye yada yada but there is has been way too much cover up from all governments all over the world including in America.

I think its right to warn people of a possible invasion but I'm almost certain we won't last long against their technology whether we know about them or not.Saying that,I'd still have a crack at them.I'm also almost certain they will not come here to shake our hands.

I think its right to warn people of a possible invasion but I'm almost certain we won't last long against their technology whether we know about them or not.Saying that,I'd still have a crack at them.I'm also almost certain they will not come here to shake our hands.
I don't see that astronauts would be warning of an interplanetary invasion urgently, as we are stupidly over prepared for that. Everybody's military budgets are insane and the US military budget is higher than the next two put together! Also, thousands have been claiming that extraterrestrials are planning to invade for over fifty years and millions believe it. Warning about that would serve no purpose! It would have to be a different threat which really is hidden and which we aren't prepared for. And on the conspiracy front, no government would hide a threat like hostile aliens as it would increase loyalty to the state and allow even more military spending and emergency legislation. Good for business, getting re-elected and pushing unpopular agendas while people are distracted!

I don't see that astronauts would be warning of an interplanetary invasion urgently, as we are stupidly over prepared for that. Everybody's military budgets are insane and the US military budget is higher than the next two put together! Also, thousands have been claiming that extraterrestrials are planning to invade for over fifty years and millions believe it. Warning about that would serve no purpose! It would have to be a different threat which really is hidden and which we aren't prepared for. And on the conspiracy front, no government would hide a threat like hostile aliens as it would increase loyalty to the state and allow even more military spending and emergency legislation. Good for business, getting re-elected and pushing unpopular agendas while people are distracted!
That's a good point,but 50 years maybe nothing to beings from somewhere else.Its a shame politics gets first place against our overall welfare.It is just something that may or may not ever come and not really anything to worry about,to me I just take it as it comes.

High ranking people keep going to this location, its suspicious.