Puzzling Dreams

Thank you. I've had f

that would be fine. I just want to give all the information I have so that they can get the name. With a name is power, and hopefully whoever needs it can get this information. I can describe the house, the yard, and there is some significance to 2919 or 2119, but the 9s could be 6s and I just want to help....
With a name is power, yes. There is also danger of it being drawn to you to block you from sharing the name. So I will once again advise patience, and if the person is to get the info, they will come to you someway, somehow. They will be guided or drawn to you.

Demons are not of our space/time. They can be anywhere, anytime, and have knowledge of what your intentions may be towards them. So I would also suggest that you take appropriate spiritual action to guard/shield yourself. The more you focus on them or their name, the more likely you are to start having activity you do NOT wish to have in your life.

Ok, here is the information I have. The house is an older building, probably around 100 years old. It's in an area where there is lots of rain but not much snow. It's a bigger house, at least 5 bedrooms. There are original hardwood floors. The property is a corner lot. It's a beige/light yellow house. There are hydrangeas in the front yard. You go up a slight hill and then a porch that is 3-5 steps up and the main entrance is a double door. On the left side is a stairway with a landing and a right turn. On the right is a sitting area with a small bedroom/office to the side and then just beyond is an arch with square pillera to the side leading to a formal dining room and beyond. The demon is upstairs though in a room to the left of the top of the stairs. The numbers 2919 or 2119 or 2616 or 2116 are significant.

If you go through the house to the back, there is a gorgeous back patio that has a Lattice and with vines and a paved patio. On the side wall, there is a pipe, and the demon chooses it's victims by the people that hear a frog and look for it in a pipe. I keep hearing a warning over and over, don't loom at the toad in the wall. If you do, you will die.... I heard the rubbing and started to look in the pipe and saw the feet of the toad and a shine, but I closed my eyes before I made eye contact. If you make eye contact, it will use you. When the victims have been marked, they get distant. And aggressive.... they will go into random trance like walks and just stand in a closet in the demons room or another room just beyond the stairs. Just stand in the closet and stare. The victims will hurt themselves, cutting if they are more passive... if they are more aggressive they will attack the ones they love.... the demon is attached to the house, not a person, so of a victim leaves for long enough they are safe, but if they come back, they are under its influence.

Th demon looks much like an ape man, covered in mossy greasy black brown fur except the hands, feet, and face. It has almost a wold head with an ape face. The parts not covered in fur look like a frog or toad skin, green and gold and apeckwlwd...with a mucus layer. The beast has an underbite with fangs like an orc from a fantasy. The nose is almost piglike... the eyes are like a toads.... and I have it's name...

. Please let this information get where it needs to go, it has the father and the middle daughter is in danger

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to ask, how do you know this is just not a dream ? I’m not doubting your gift but am asking how you know this is a real situation?
Very good question. I have had these dreams my entire life. When they are more than a dream, I just know. I almost fall into a lucid state. The details stay with me and are vivid. It's crisper and clearer in the dream. Its like how you know you are awake, I feel that when I have these dreams. Usually they are just small things like I'll bump into something at the supermarket and I'll get that dejavu feeling when it's time to happen... but over never had a dream like this where someone was in danger. So I'm usually quiet about them. This one felt dire.

I am sorry, but I have modded out the demon name. I cannot have it on this page. I know the name, so if anyone feels this message is for them, they may contact me by private message here.

I am sorry, but I have modded out the demon name. I cannot have it on this page. I know the name, so if anyone feels this message is for them, they may contact me by private message here.
Sorry, that makes sense. I don't want anyone to get deeper into this. I just want to give them the power to get rid of it

Do you have anymore information about the area its in? There are areas that get lots of rain but no snow that are close the the coast, I can think of a couple but you could narrow it down even more if you can remember the surrounding area like was it in a remote place or a neighborhood, or or what type of trees or geographical features. It seems that hydrangea trees do not thrive in colder environments and you have to build a enclosure for them if it gets too cold. I found a map of where they grow. You could narrow it down even more if you find out exactly what type of tree it was. From my 5 minutes of reading they are most prominent in zones 8 or 9 in Texas.

zones3-8.png

It seems that the average low temperature in zone 9 is around 20-30 and with its proximity to the coast it wouldn't rain much either.

Do you have anymore information about the area its in? There are areas that get lots of rain but no snow that are close the the coast, I can think of a couple but you could narrow it down even more if you can remember the surrounding area like was it in a remote place or a neighborhood, or or what type of trees or geographical features. It seems that hydrangea trees do not thrive in colder environments and you have to build a enclosure for them if it gets too cold. I found a map of where they grow. You could narrow it down even more if you find out exactly what type of tree it was. From my 5 minutes of reading they are most prominent in zones 8 or 9 in Texas.

zones3-8.png

It seems that the average low temperature in zone 9 is around 20-30 and with its proximity to the coast it wouldn't rain much either.

I really don't have much information. Green, lush, there were fir trees. Also, I remember there was some kind of vine growing on a trellace on the back patio. It might have been wisteria or grapes. It was in a suburban or small town area. Nice upper class neighborhood. And I forgot to mention the house was beige or yellow stucco on the outside, and it had a curved table like feature. Easily 100+ year old building.