Puzzling Dreams

NightShayde

Reaction score
I'm new. I joined today for someone to talk to. I don't know how to say this without sounding crazy, but I'm a sensitive. I have empathy, I can feel emotions, and I have cryptic but predidvie dreams. Problem is the dreams are all in puzzle pieces. A name here, aflash of an image there, a location but it's made up of two or three locations... and if you are abelt to decrypt it, it makes sense, but if not it's all a jumble. I was had a dream last night about a serious demonic possession of a house, not a person... and I don't have enough information to help, but I have the demons name, and I know with a name you can remove it, and I just don't know how to get this information to where it needs to go

Reactions: Paintman and Paulm
Hi NightShayde, welcome.
Let me give this some thought and maybe we can move your post into a different area of the Forum. Hang on and I'll get back to you.

I'm new. I joined today for someone to talk to. I don't know how to say this without sounding crazy, but I'm a sensitive. I have empathy, I can feel emotions, and I have cryptic but predidvie dreams. Problem is the dreams are all in puzzle pieces. A name here, aflash of an image there, a location but it's made up of two or three locations... and if you are abelt to decrypt it, it makes sense, but if not it's all a jumble. I was had a dream last night about a serious demonic possession of a house, not a person... and I don't have enough information to help, but I have the demons name, and I know with a name you can remove it, and I just don't know how to get this information to where it needs to go
good afternoon nightshayde, welcome to the forum. ahh you don't sound crazy at all, look around the different forums and youlle find quite a bit of information on sensitive and empath abilities....post any questions you have and im sure there will be someone who can answer and help you more understand your abilities....the spirituality forum or the personal experiances is a good place to post for answers concerning this type questions.

good afternoon nightshayde, welcome to the forum. ahh you don't sound crazy at all, look around the different forums and youlle find quite a bit of information on sensitive and empath abilities....post any questions you have and im sure there will be someone who can answer and help you more understand your abilities....the spirituality forum or the personal experiances is a good place to post for answers concerning this type questions.

I mostly need help determining what it means. I want to get the information to the people it can help, but I don't even know what the information means. I know what the demons name is, what it looks like, and how it chooses its victims, but I don't know where it is.... and I know there is a family in danger.

Reactions: Debi
I mostly need help determining what it means. I want to get the information to the people it can help, but I don't even know what the information means. I know what the demons name is, what it looks like, and how it chooses its victims, but I don't know where it is.... and I know there is a family in danger.
post your question and descriptions here, Your Paranormal Experiences and it will be seen by a lot of ppl who can help you with premonitions, demonology, etc,,,,, it will stay up longer and garner more views and responces than here in the chat thread...

Hi NightShayde. Welcome. First, you are not crazy. And as one who is clairsientient herself, I can tell you it's not always our job to DO something with the information we have. received. This used to drive me a bit crazy, trying to figure out what I was to do with some of the things that came to me. I found I needed patience and had to wait and see if I would be called upon to share tht if someone came into my life who needed that particular info.

I have found over my many years, that we may get info that MANY receive! As is the case of the spiritual world, the intended receiver of such info will either be brought TO us, or to another who also got the same info. Took me awhile to realize that many times what we get as premonitions is often like a radio picking up from a radio station where many can tune in to it. If you are the one to pass the information, the person will be revealed to you. If not, then you picked up a signal tike an Amber Alert.

post your question and descriptions here, Your Paranormal Experiences and it will be seen by a lot of ppl who can help you with premonitions, demonology, etc,,,,, it will stay up longer and garner more views and responces than here in the chat thread...
Thanks, Paul. I'll try to move this over for her if she wishes.

Hi NightShayde. Welcome. First, you are not crazy. And as one who is clairsientient herself, I can tell you it's not always our job to DO something with the information we have. received. This used to drive me a bit crazy, trying to figure out what I was to do with some of the things that came to me. I found I needed patience and had to wait and see if I would be called upon to share tht if someone came into my life who needed that particular info.

I have found over my many years, that we may get info that MANY receive! As is the case of the spiritual world, the intended receiver of such info will either be brought TO us, or to another who also got the same info. Took me awhile to realize that many times what we get as premonitions is often like a radio picking up from a radio station where many can tune in to it. If you are the one to pass the information, the person will be revealed to you. If not, then you picked up a signal tike an Amber Alert.
thois is very true.... and also nightmares and weird messed up dreams go hand in hand with being an empath.....sometimes hard to tell where they orginate.

Hi NightShayde, welcome.
Let me give this some thought and maybe we can move your post into a different area of the Forum. Hang on and I'll get back to you.
Thank you. I've had f
Thanks, Paul. I'll try to move this over for her if she wishes.
that would be fine. I just want to give all the information I have so that they can get the name. With a name is power, and hopefully whoever needs it can get this information. I can describe the house, the yard, and there is some significance to 2919 or 2119, but the 9s could be 6s and I just want to help....

Thank you. I've had f

that would be fine. I just want to give all the information I have so that they can get the name. With a name is power, and hopefully whoever needs it can get this information. I can describe the house, the yard, and there is some significance to 2919 or 2119, but the 9s could be 6s and I just want to help....
I have to ask, how do you know this is just not a dream ? I’m not doubting your gift but am asking how you know this is a real situation?

I’m of the belief that if you are suppose to help someone with info it will be made known to you. If you believe in God, I’d recommend asking for guidance. Also ask for information that is not for you to be blocked. You may get clarity and relief.

Reactions: Paulm