Purple/blue lights in sky

These are very strange looking. Could this e from the 5 G towers ? I have no idea. Duke ?

These are very strange looking. Could this e from the 5 G towers ? I have no idea. Duke ?

Looks atmospheric to me, out of my bailiwick. I do know this time of year (season change) you get some screwy weather/atmospheric conditions where temperatures and precipitation types can change drastically and quickly. Sun/moon light shining through temperature inversions and ice crystals, especially at dusk and dawn, can yield some out of the ordinary sky conditions that create unusual vistas. Same can occur when the sky is full of smoke, ash, or other pollutants. As to what's shown in these imagres, I would defer to an atmospheric physicist or meteorologist.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I believe this is most likely atmospheric in nature. I've seen some pretty odd colors up there before.
Depending on where each occurred, it could also be some magnetic type of thing from faults moving that cause some electromagnetic stuff up there. (Yeah, I know...totally non -scientific sounding here but....lol)

Reactions: Lynne
Looks atmospheric to me, out of my bailiwick. I do know this time of year (season change) you get some screwy weather/atmospheric conditions where temperatures and precipitation types can change drastically and quickly. Sun/moon light shining through temperature inversions and ice crystals, especially at dusk and dawn, can yield some out of the ordinary sky conditions that create unusual vistas. Same can occur when the sky is full of smoke, ash, or other pollutants. As to what's shown in these imagres, I would defer to an atmospheric physicist or meteorologist.
Thanks Duke! That’s makes sense.