Pub Ghost moves chair

Something is wrong with this video. Why the glitch before the chair moves (around the 0:02 mark)?

Not just obvious by the video itself, but looking at the woman's phone, the screen completely changes as she holds it and her left hand disappears. Is this evidence that the footage is doctored?

And, come on - 'maybe it was the wind'?............... remind me never to go drinking in those windy Welsh pubs :tearsofjoy:

As for the blackboard seen swinging, what does this prove? You do not see it start to move from a standing position - it is already moving. And the way it is hung, taking into consideration its weight (I have worked in pubs and these boards are quite heavy), it would act as a pendulum once started.

I would want to see the original files and the original timestamp on the CCTV footage, as well as any CCTV covering the blackboard pre and post swing before even contemplating if this is paranormal.

I may sound cynical, but there are too many 'new' establishments in the UK suddenly having 'hauntings' these days, and providing so-called video evidence. Makes you wonder if it is just being done to drum up business...........

Last edited: