PTSD From Extreme Paranormal Experiences

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Aces, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Shan

Shan
    Expand Collapse

Same here. It’s like I have no one to turn to which is why I created my account here

garnetsilver and ozentity like this.
  2. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

3. ozentity

ozentity
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

I've always delt with paranormal events ok since really young.When I got picked up and thrown against a wall upside down I was bed ridden for three months,and not from physical injuries.I didn't work,drive or anything much during this time,just prayed before trying to sleep every night.One day I just woke up and felt normal again,but will never forget the horror of it.30 years ago now.I got no sympathy or understanding from any medical people.

garnetsilver, Shan and Debi like this.
  4. Shan

Shan
    Expand Collapse

Sounds very scary! I’m so sorry that happened to you. How are you doing now n days?

garnetsilver and ozentity like this.
  5. WitchAndShaman

WitchAndShaman
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Aces, sending continued support and a little bit of my own personal strength for your own repurposing.

Don’t plan to pull you into any added discussions. Just want to remind you that I am thinking of you.

Aces, Lynne and Debi like this.
  6. ozentity

ozentity
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Thanks Shan, not bad these days but that experience was beyond frightening.I had got on the wrong side of some people that were into the occult,they were scary people,most were cops and firemen.I believe they sent these entities to teach me a lesson,they were bad people on many levels.

garnetsilver and Debi like this.
  7. speedy

speedy
    Expand Collapse

While going through it for several years, I was always on edge, couldn't sleep, felt attacked, and dealt with my fear in the only way I knew how to: self medicate via alcohol. Unfortunately in the end it only made things worse. After many years I finally stopped being the victim and started fighting back. I changed my state of mind by sobering up, and started to lose the fear. I knew it was just feeding those negative entities. I cleansed my home better than my priest did, and although I still live with oddities, I know that I will never again let fear take over my life. If you want the info on the book and cleansing technique I used let me know. But it may not be your answer. Everyone comes to their own conclusions in time.

Aces, garnetsilver and ozentity like this.
  8. speedy

speedy
    Expand Collapse

Were they Freemasons or part of a lodge?

9. ozentity

ozentity
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Not that I know of,they were all Greek and some were cops, some were fireman.When they were off duty they wore heaps of rings and jewellery.They were involved in some kind of satanic group.I was friends with one's ex wife,she was petrified of them and of course they were free to harass anyone that crossed them.

10. speedy

speedy
    Expand Collapse

Ahh. Satanic bullies.