PTR EP 242: Don't Touch Cursed Objects

JustinCancilliere

Podcaster
Reaction score
Reactions: Walking Goose
On this episode of ParaTruth Radio, Justin & Erik bring back Heidi Linden, formerly of Talk Supernatural Radio, to talk about cursed objects. They dig into generational curses, people trying to return cursed objects, and so much more. Join them for another great episode!

Reference material:
10 Allegedly Cursed Objects

Tourist returns stolen artifacts to Pompeii after experiencing bad luck

Ive been to Pompeii twice when I was in Europe. Not much to see but lots of history. I wonder if the curse goes to stangers and those not sympathetic to the spirits that still live there? I didnt take anything but I didnt want to.Seems odd to take something from a place of such tragedy. Just wondering...

Ive been to Pompeii twice when I was in Europe. Not much to see but lots of history. I wonder if the curse goes to stangers and those not sympathetic to the spirits that still live there? I didnt take anything but I didnt want to.Seems odd to take something from a place of such tragedy. Just wondering...
Yeah that's a very good point. I'll bring this up when we record again, so stay tuned and we will discuss your comment.