Psychic thought on a holographic world.

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I very recently read - and immediately lost link to - a very long scientific narrative about the supposed real nature of our existence. Those writings tried to explain how our reality is holographic instead of physical.

I’m personally terrible at science. It’s not that I didn’t take the minimum required science courses in high school and college. But discovering my psychic self at age 16 made it really, really hard to learn about the absolutes of nature when not a word was written in any of my course materials about what I was experiencing.

So when I recently ran across this holographic text - which didn’t have any particular mystical slant - it somehow intrigued me. I read many pages before getting interrupted; and, through the interruption I discovered that the holographic narrative was way beyond my science-weak brain so I moved on to other fluffy readings. But in the past few days, my mind has repeatedly returned to the one part (which was an analogy) which I did understand and it’s allowed me to dovetail the mystical (or at least the psychic) into that narrative.

Here is a materially accurate though certainly paraphrased repeat of the part of that text my mind has been chewing on. Before I totally quote this out of context, please remember that the text is trying to explain that our perceived solid universe is instead just a holographic representation of information.

So one point this text used is that we are (scientifically speaking) confused by scientific discovery that two remote objects can be intimately entangled in such a way that when the state of one object changes the other changes in an identical manner. As if they are communicating with each other somehow instantaneously and remotely.

I am pretty certain at this point in the text the author.(s) is trying to tell us that our interpretation of this occurrence is wrong as is our fundamental understanding of our universe. Their point is that we are not observing two different entangled objects but instead the same on single object from two different viewpoints.

The analogy the author used was to image you are visiting an aquarium where there is one fish alone in a tank. There are two video cameras pointed at the tank at right angles to each other and each camera projects to a separate TV monitor. When the fish is looking directly at one camera, the fish is concurrently seen from the side on the second monitor. If the fish moves/turns away from that first camera, it might be seen head on when viewing the second monitor. If the observer did not know about the two camera setup but could view both monitors, it could be possible to wrongly interpret that there are two separate fish and further that they are somehow reacting to each other in an instantaneous and coordinated fashion.

Finally, I close with my musing about our psychical nature extrapolated from my limited understanding of that author’s unrelated scientific text. A holographic universe would be able to explain (or support) how some psychic communications work specifically premonitions in that a person could be observing the same object/action/point-in-time from two different angles.

Last edited:
This theory of a digital or computer programmed universe has been proposed before. It may be how our avatar bodies and matter are held together by the creator. The basis of matter (atoms) may be directed by some program we can’t detect. However the dimensional view argument does not hold water in my opinion on proving this because once the entanglement has occurred the effects of observation carry on at a distance. I world recommend Dr Emotos water experiments. Water effected by intention and observation will be effected at a distance and will change other water it comes in contact with. I don’t see how the angle of view proves or disproves a digital universe.
S
o if effects happen at different locations, (spooky action at a distance or quantum entanglement), how does angel of view come into play ?

I am not too smart at the science technology either and when you add in computer programming, I am more lost. I think the idea of dimensional “views” may well explain how we view certain moments and effect our interpretation of that moment. However I don’t know that it proves a holographic universe. I’m sure I’m basing this view on a very limited understanding and I’m open minded to learning more.

I’m sure I’m basing this view on a very limited understanding and I’m open minded to learning more.

Your points are good ones Lynne and I’ve seen that water theory before too. Your understanding may be limited today but I think you are, nonetheless, at least an entire chapter ahead of me.

Reactions: Lynne