Psychic predicts....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Psychic Has Predicted What’s To Come In 2017, And It Doesn’t Look Good

Craig Hamilton-Parker is a psychic known for making headline-grabbing predictions about political events. In a recent video, Hamilton-Parker has said we should expect seismic shifts in the global landscape, including Denmark and Italy leaving the EU, riots and a rise in gun crime in the US and the discovery of a never-before seen ancient animal species. Other predictions include:

• A crash in the Euro.
  • Hillary Clinton’s resignation from politics after a release of documents.
  • A toxic or biological attack on a school in Europe.
  • North and South Korea becoming one country as Kim Jung-un is overthrown.
  • A worldwide flu epidemic.
  • A political divide in America between east and west.
  • A large fire at the Houses of Parliament caused by “bad maintenance”, not a terrorist attack .
  • Assassination and kidnap attempt on the pope at the Vatican.
According to him, he made these predictions in September 2016. In a recent video, he goes through them in more detail, as well as previous predictions which may or may not have come to pass. You can watch the full video below.

Craig Hamilton-Parker, commenting on his predictions, said:

“I feel that 2017 and 2018 are the years when miraculous spiritual things will be revealed to the world as it finally breaks the yoke of the Age of Materialism.”

As someone who is open and honest about the success rate of his predictions, the likelihood that these will all happen remains to be seen. Until then, the fascination with Hamilton-Parker and psychics like him is unlikely to go away anytime soon.

He has the eyes of a psychic. Seems like an honest guy. I didn't make it thru the whole video, but he's interesting. I believe we can change the future if we hold the right intentions and pray.

Psychic Has Predicted What’s To Come In 2017, And It Doesn’t Look Good

Craig Hamilton-Parker is a psychic known for making headline-grabbing predictions about political events. In a recent video, Hamilton-Parker has said we should expect seismic shifts in the global landscape, including Denmark and Italy leaving the EU,

Other predictions include:

• A toxic or biological attack on a school in Europe.
  • North and South Korea becoming one country as Kim Jung-un is overthrown.
  • A large fire at the Houses of Parliament caused by “bad maintenance”, not a terrorist attack .
  • Assassination and kidnap attempt on the pope at the Vatican.
Offhand, none of those seem likely to me.
Let's say that practically all of them don't. Then what? Do we stop caring what Craig Hamilton Parker claims?

In Deuteronomy, it says that if anything a prophet says turn out false, we aren't suppose to care about the prophet anymore.

Reactions: Debi
Offhand, none of those seem likely to me.
Let's say that practically all of them don't. Then what? Do we stop caring what Craig Hamilton Parker claims?

In Deuteronomy, it says that if anything a prophet says turn out false, we aren't suppose to care about the prophet anymore.
I would raise this question....can free will of prayer and intention change a timeline? As in delay an outcome of a prophecy? As time is a human concept of our observation of the world, can the prediction still happen only at a later date than what was first seen?

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
I would raise this question....can free will of prayer and intention change a timeline? As in delay an outcome of a prophecy? As time is a human concept of our observation of the world, can the prediction still happen only at a later date than what was first seen?
Right Debi. I see predictions as possible warnings to change

Reactions: Debi