Psychic messages from pets.

Rowan2222

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Anybody had this?

I have a cat. A black cat. All black - even his nose and toes...except inside his mouth and the other end.

I talk to him, he talks to me.

But for the first time 3 days ago I think I got another type of message.

He had been off his food recently because I had bought some more expensive tuna and fish based food as a change. He always has a separate bowl of dry food available, and prefers to drink from the tap, or a coffee cup I leave on the counter.
One evening he gave me a hard stare and a heavy head bump - which resulted in me seeing an image.

It was a wide metal bowl with meat chunks in it and a lot of gravy. Plus an open gold safety pin at the near edge.
My viewpoint on it was low and very near - and I figured this was his viewpoint.
So I bought some beef in gravy food for him - and he ate the lot!

But still don't know what the safety pin was all about???
I had a feeling that it was dangerous, but not sure why it was there at all?

That's intriguing, Rowan! My cats often visit me in dreams, so I kind of get what you are saying. But the gold safety pin puzzled me, too.

Reactions: ozentity
Anybody had this?

I have a cat. A black cat. All black - even his nose and toes...except inside his mouth and the other end.

I talk to him, he talks to me.

But for the first time 3 days ago I think I got another type of message.

He had been off his food recently because I had bought some more expensive tuna and fish based food as a change. He always has a separate bowl of dry food available, and prefers to drink from the tap, or a coffee cup I leave on the counter.
One evening he gave me a hard stare and a heavy head bump - which resulted in me seeing an image.

It was a wide metal bowl with meat chunks in it and a lot of gravy. Plus an open gold safety pin at the near edge.
My viewpoint on it was low and very near - and I figured this was his viewpoint.
So I bought some beef in gravy food for him - and he ate the lot!

But still don't know what the safety pin was all about???
I had a feeling that it was dangerous, but not sure why it was there at all?
Maybe it was his way of saying "Do you get the point?"

My pets do this off and on with me, but being clair-everything for the most part I can pick it up pretty quick no matter what. This is the amazing thing with animals. When they want you to know something, they will find a way to get that message to you. Let us know if you figure out that safety pin image!

I've founds pets communicate with us like this when in need,be it sick ,stressed and countless other things.The safety pin maybe to pin the request in your mind,the dangerous feeling maybe from your cat not to dismiss the order or else,I'd imagine that would be a cats attitude.

I doubt he has even seen a safety pin, so it may be my mind misinterpreting the message. Something along the lines of "pay attention". More of a metaphorical image than a real one.
Just realised there is a gold coloured floor strip under his food bowls - could easily be that. Colour and position correct - object wrong.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I love this event. Buy him lots of meat and gravy or else he lives the open pin next to your bed :D

How about a pic of your kitty. We love animal pics.

Reactions: garnetsilver