Psychic Holy blood liquification

Well regardless if there is anything to it, I’m glad we got the good sign !!

Reactions: Debi
This is like a lot of things. For example, if you have 20 people what do you think the odds are that two of them have the same birthday?

The answer is that it is a little better than fifty-fifty. Each person has a 1 in 19 chance of it but 20 people have a 380/365 chance and so it will happen a few more times than it won't happen.

If you have any random occurrence it is probably almost to the point of certainty when you are talking about this sort of time span and doing it three times a year that nearly any odd occurrence will regularly happen.

This is like a lot of things. For example, if you have 20 people what do you think the odds are that two of them have the same birthday?

The answer is that it is a little better than fifty-fifty. Each person has a 1 in 19 chance of it but 20 people have a 380/365 chance and so it will happen a few more times than it won't happen.

If you have any random occurrence it is probably almost to the point of certainty when you are talking about this sort of time span and doing it three times a year that nearly any odd occurrence will regularly happen.
I understand odds but the fact that old blood can change consistency is strange. I don’t know the science behind how its sealed in the container, and if this is a normal possibility.

I don't KNOW but I imagine that it was placed in a glass vial and then the end of the vial was melted and closed off. This would stop a lot of the processes. There would be no further dehydration, Once it had used up the oxygen that was in the vial when it was sealed nearly all decomposition would stop. Nobody knows what is actually in that sealed vial and even if it is blood what "preservatives" might have been added. The various changes could have to do with the varying temperatures or how much light it was exposed to...Or indeed it could be the will of a god that has chosen to communicate with us through a vial of blood. All questions and no certain answers. Some have faith and that is all they need and some will forever be asking how, why, and what...

Reactions: Lynne
I don't KNOW but I imagine that it was placed in a glass vial and then the end of the vial was melted and closed off. This would stop a lot of the processes. There would be no further dehydration, Once it had used up the oxygen that was in the vial when it was sealed nearly all decomposition would stop. Nobody knows what is actually in that sealed vial and even if it is blood what "preservatives" might have been added. The various changes could have to do with the varying temperatures or how much light it was exposed to...Or indeed it could be the will of a god that has chosen to communicate with us through a vial of blood. All questions and no certain answers. Some have faith and that is all they need and some will forever be asking how, why, and what...
Excellent summation of this event Dan.

We drip a few drops of that blood on the groundhog every year...couldn't hurt right?