Psychic Ghost info or Murderer?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Psychic who had vision about murder was so accurate he fears he's now a suspect

PAY--Psychic-Tristan-Rees-from-Penzance-Cornwall-who-was-forced-to-produce-a-DNA-test-to-police-when-he-tried-to-help.jpg

A psychic contacted police after having a vision about an unsolved murder - but his information was so accurate he was DNA tested as a potential suspect.

Tristan Rees, 50, claims he has been regularly visited by the spirit of murdered mother-of- two Linda Bryant since she was stabbed to death in 1998.

He finally plucked up the courage to go to police with information he says she 'showed him', including detailed descriptions of her attacker and his escape vehicle.
But he was horrified when two officers turned up at his door take his DNA sample and fears he is now a potential suspect because of the accuracy of his information.

Nearly seven months on detectives are yet to eliminate him from the investigation and Tristan is terrified he will be arrested on suspicion of the violent killing.
Drag queen Tristan, from Penzance, Cornwall, said: "I didn't want to go to the police because it might look like I'm involved.

"But I got fed up with Linda showing me the murder, so I took the information to the police. What Linda was showing me was quite graphic and prolonged.

"I was quite shocked when I saw these two cops outside in suits and took a DNA sample - they didn't say why.
"It must be because the information was so accurate it gave them cause to think I was the murderer.

But Tristan, who claims to have been clairvoyant since he was a child, said just six months after the murder he was visited by the spirit of Mrs Bryant.
He said: "The visions just came to me at any time.
"It was almost like looking at a film but I'm right there next to her and the killer.
"It was always the same pictures of her walking down the lane and the killer following her and then he walks back to a van he's got."

Tristan claims the 'killer' has greying ginger hair, a wrinkled face and is quite slim and wearing a blue boiler suit and boots and driving a large white van.
He added: "His boiler suit and boots were covered with blood, but you couldn't tell it was blood because it was on dark material."

Tristan said he was plagued by the images for 15 years before he approached Devon and Cornwall Police in 2013 with his own drawings of the suspect and detailed descriptions.
He left the paperwork at a police station - and the visions stopped - and heard nothing until two years later when two plain-clothed officers visited him last June.

Despite apparently promising to contact him with the results in the coming weeks, he claims police haven't been in touch, leaving him worried he is considered a suspect.

"They didn't tell me what the DNA was for," Tristan said. "I'd like to know if the information was useful."
Devon and Cornwall Police would not confirm if Tristan was still being considered as part of the investigation, but said they were "grateful" for any information.

Full story, more pics, at site

If they haven't ruled him out yet, it kind of makes me wonder......

I've often thought about how many people get psychic knowledge on a police matter but don't come forward for fear of becoming a suspect. As for this guy he's guilty of bad makeup and hair.
ROFL :D:D:confused::confused:

Reactions: Debi
I've often thought about how many people get psychic knowledge on a police matter but don't come forward for fear of becoming a suspect. As for this guy he's guilty of bad makeup and hair.
Joining Noble ROFL! :p

Reactions: NobleHouse