Psychedelic Schools for "Shamans"

The path short or long things that change your perception and your limitation i think that to see the architecture the meaning that alone is a path to say that you need training i disagree to feel to love no training necessary same with hate and anger ,In my work i i refused to label people for they are more than that of course the company bucked that i did it for there pay but if you title them you limit them to title there responsibility there growth is limited.

I believe what you are truly you no matter training ,knowledge is always new , you can train for the task the one task but limits you to that task you can miss so much learn so much im sorry i just see limits with training .

example my protection is always changing its daily i do not limit it i nourish it allow it to grow you also need to remember the start if i trained i would be limited to what i was trained for not allowing for growth no i see training as a limitation a failure of one growth .

I just see everything as alive a rock to the darkness of space and in saying that i also know we are limited in our sight the wave length we see the inability to see 4 dimension and the truth is we dont see at all the mind interprets what information we see , what we see what you see may not even be what it is but was trained threw repetition hunger hate love and so on witch limits your truth is not my truth my truth is my own as yours is yours sry getting off topic i tend to lose my direction at times .

The path short or long things that change your perception and your limitation i think that to see the architecture the meaning that alone is a path to say that you need training i disagree to feel to love no training necessary same with hate and anger ,In my work i i refused to label people for they are more than that of course the company bucked that i did it for there pay but if you title them you limit them to title there responsibility there growth is limited.

I believe what you are truly you no matter training ,knowledge is always new , you can train for the task the one task but limits you to that task you can miss so much learn so much im sorry i just see limits with training .

example my protection is always changing its daily i do not limit it i nourish it allow it to grow you also need to remember the start if i trained i would be limited to what i was trained for not allowing for growth no i see training as a limitation a failure of one growth .

I just see everything as alive a rock to the darkness of space and in saying that i also know we are limited in our sight the wave length we see the inability to see 4 dimension and the truth is we dont see at all the mind interprets what information we see , what we see what you see may not even be what it is but was trained threw repetition hunger hate love and so on witch limits your truth is not my truth my truth is my own as yours is yours sry getting off topic i tend to lose my direction at times .
i kinda, sorta, understand what you're saying, i think.... but training for a career or job is not quite the same as the training on the spiritual path, true spiritual training starts with the basics..stuff that is boring, not enjoyable and may seem just plain stupid or useless, you may even think its only for traditional purposes, but there is a method to the madness, and to fast track to the juicy stuff is only going to cause disappointment and failure in the end. patience is one of the hardest lessons to learn and for some will be their ultimate weakness. being a "master" of a discipline means you have mastered ALL of said discipline, not just the parts you think are cool. i do believe training is necessary, from a guide or teacher of your chosen path, going it alone is also not possible for the long haul.

i kinda, sorta, understand what you're saying, i think.... but training for a career or job is not quite the same as the training on the spiritual path, true spiritual training starts with the basics..stuff that is boring, not enjoyable and may seem just plain stupid or useless, you may even think its only for traditional purposes, but there is a method to the madness, and to fast track to the juicy stuff is only going to cause disappointment and failure in the end. patience is one of the hardest lessons to learn and for some will be their ultimate weakness. being a "master" of a discipline means you have mastered ALL of said discipline, not just the parts you think are cool. i do believe training is necessary, from a guide or teacher of your chosen path, going it alone is also not possible for the long haul.
yea i understand what you are saying but still not only path and it may or may not turn out in disappointment or failure just cause some one choices a different path dosent mean they will fail and limiting you to one path dont allow growth sept in that narrow area thus you can label yourself a master of that narrow path limited by the title you give yourself ,on disciplined im extremely patient .

I think psychedelics may take you somewhere but then you are just there, not here at all. Here is where we need to be now, we need to come back and process to use this new found awakening to improve our journey. In the end I believe we will have it all, no need to come back, but until then.

yea i understand what you are saying
im not sure you do, but that is O.K...... this usually leads me into a rant on ego and hard headedness....lol... but i shall refrain.. not referring you in particular but more about the difficulties in expressing a point that is this in depth across a forum with few written words.

but still not only path and it may or may not turn out in disappointment or failure just cause some one choices a different path dosent mean they will fail and limiting you to one path dont allow growth sept in that narrow area thus you can label yourself a master of that narrow path limited by the title you give yourself ,on disciplined im extremely patient .
Im not referring to any particular "way" or discipline. once you have begun this journey (under guidance) you will soon realize the connection of all things. the different "paths" or names are all just constructs of man. these are the things that are learned from the fundamentals, basics, that are so commonly left out by the new age movement and the " i want it now' attitude of present day mindsets. which is what i was getting at in my original post, it just struck me as a gimmic or marketing scheme, for some, they may see it in another way. to each their own. choices are different for each individual.

I can only tell you what an elder told me many years ago. I am not joking he said this. If it grows corn it is good. If it doesnt it is worthless. I think what he meant was if it improves not only your life but others that are involved indirectly its a good path.If it works for you and makes you heathier, and a better person then its great. If it makes a person more self absorbed and negligent of others well beings it is bad. That is coming from a tribal viewpoint where positive community is expected. Not found very often anymore so its gets harder to find a trained healer who is real and not something worse. The two books I noted about Blue Horse the Navajo healer are true stories. Not everyone in the paranormal business is good and not all paths will bring healing. It helps to have another experienced person to talk to about the paranormal and its many offshoots. Just my opinion of course

I can only tell you what an elder told me many years ago. I am not joking he said this. If it grows corn it is good. If it doesnt it is worthless. I think what he meant was if it improves not only your life but others that are involved indirectly its a good path.If it works for you and makes you heathier, and a better person then its great. If it makes a person more self absorbed and negligent of others well beings it is bad. That is coming from a tribal viewpoint where positive community is expected. Not found very often anymore so its gets harder to find a trained healer who is real and not something worse. The two books I noted about Blue Horse the Navajo healer are true stories. Not everyone in the paranormal business is good and not all paths will bring healing. It helps to have another experienced person to talk to about the paranormal and its many offshoots. Just my opinion of course
I've changed my views and understanding just by talking on here, not given in to others ideas just seen a bigger picture.

I've changed my views and understanding just by talking on here, not given in to others ideas just seen a bigger picture.
My ideas on things have grown too. I owe a lot to Paul above. He has an enlightened perspective on many things.

• Love it
Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
I owe a lot to Paul above. He has an enlightened perspective on many things.
He does, amazing guy, everyone on here has been a great inspiration and help and just nice all round. I'm a very reclusive person but this site has given me a lot of faith in people again.