Psilocybin Mushroom Research

Can they fit all of that text on a TShirt?

I wouldn't think they had that .........mushroom.

Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research? Easily.

Ok, Rowan's post prompted me, just called them to ask about a shirt. All I got was a recorded message telling me they don't take phone calls and referring me to their website to contact them. I'll do that later today, but I doubt I'll hear back from them.

Reactions: Debi
Somehow, that hmmmm says "I must paint this"...lol
i actually tie-dyed some shirts last week....lol..... my style of dress is sometimes questionable and gets strange looks.....probably why I usually just stick with black and white......lol

Reactions: Debi and Duke
I was thinking the same thing. If Paul could do the artwork, we could get shirts made and sell them. As long as we don't mention the school's name, the Center's title is generic enough that I doubt there'd be any legal issues . To be safe, we could even change "Center" to "Institute."
a few friends and I used to come up with ideas and put them on shirts, usually fake bands and tours or such but there have been quite a few that were really good.....that was back in the days of beach wear and airbrush art....lol

The melting runny colors sound VERY familiar!!! THAT was the best part of the trip. It was ALL downhill from there. I think that I have way too much imagination for drugs that will try to make my dreams and imaginings real. I will say that the colors were spectacular. I saw colors that have no name and in a level of detail, that is impossible.

The melting runny colors sound VERY familiar!!! THAT was the best part of the trip. It was ALL downhill from there. I think that I have way too much imagination for drugs that will try to make my dreams and imaginings real. I will say that the colors were spectacular. I saw colors that have no name and in a level of detail, that is impossible.
As a long ago member of the Timothy Leary generation, I understand your descriptions. ;)

Reactions: Lynne