Psilocybin Mushroom Research

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I was surprised to read It is not addictive.

I tried them twice. The first time it was sort of OK but the second time was a nightmare. NEVER AGAIN. That was my only trip into psychedelic drugs. I smoked a bale of pot but never again messed with anything else.

Reactions: Debi
I tried them twice. The first time it was sort of OK but the second time was a nightmare. NEVER AGAIN. That was my only trip into psychedelic drugs. I smoked a bale of pot but never again messed with anything else.
I hope you got at least one tshirt ;)

Reactions: Debi

Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research...still want one of their tshirts .
Do they have T-shirts???
I hope you got at least one tshirt ;)

that shirt would have to be tie dyed with very bright colors that either looks like its melting or pulses in the center to give the effect of seeing your own heartbeat...….hmmmmm

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
that shirt would have to be tie dyed with very bright colors that either looks like its melting or pulses in the center to give the effect of seeing your own heartbeat...….hmmmmm
Somehow, that hmmmm says "I must paint this"...lol

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
Somehow, that hmmmm says "I must paint this"...lol

I was thinking the same thing. If Paul could do the artwork, we could get shirts made and sell them. As long as we don't mention the school's name, the Center's title is generic enough that I doubt there'd be any legal issues . To be safe, we could even change "Center" to "Institute."

Reactions: Lynne