Psi and Science

I really like that article. Thanks for finding and bring back to the PNF such brand new posts on this subject Debi.

Interesting that I don’t seem to run across a lot of postulating on one of my own key tenets which could be complicating research on psi and even mystical occurrences in general. I’m certainly not alone in the belief that our desires and intents can manifest into reality - in short, that we can knowingly influence some aspects of our environment through targeted thoughts. What I don’t hear a lot about is how some persons might also be - knowingly or unknowingly - countering some thoughts essentially intercepting, negating, or blocking someone else’s desired manifestation. This second person hindering making it unlikely (if not impossible) to reliably demonstrate psi/magick on demand. This could be a psi-level negating influence created by observer bias for example.

Reactions: Paulm
I really like that article. Thanks for finding and bring back to the PNF such brand new posts on this subject Debi.

Interesting that I don’t seem to run across a lot of postulating on one of my own key tenets which could be complicating research on psi and even mystical occurrences in general. I’m certainly not alone in the belief that our desires and intents can manifest into reality - in short, that we can knowingly influence some aspects of our environment through targeted thoughts. What I don’t hear a lot about is how some persons might also be - knowingly or unknowingly - countering some thoughts essentially intercepting, negating, or blocking someone else’s desired manifestation. This second person hindering making it unlikely (if not impossible) to reliably demonstrate psi/magick on demand. This could be a psi-level negating influence created by observer bias for example.
Oh, I believe that's out there, Wands. How widespread is unknown, but some may call that the battle of dark against light. On a personal level it might be called a "curse".

Reactions: WitchAndShaman

Maybe that’s why group intention is more effective in manifesting results. There is a larger energetic force to over come the negative observer. Just a thought.