Prophecy fulfilled

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
https://www.disclose.tv/biblical-en...es-true-as-fish-swim-again-in-dead-sea-348561

Prophet Ezekiel had a vision that one day the Dead Sea would have lived in it and this is precisely what has happened. This has led some people to suggest that the end of days is coming.

Fish Swim Again in the Dead Sea, Is This A Sign of the End of Days?
Scientists have said that the Dead Sea cannot contain life due to the high content of salt in it. However, Noam Bedein, a photojournalist from Israel reported he saw signs of marine life in sinkholes along with vegetation growing. The Dead Sea Revival Project revealed photographs of what scientists said were impossible, small fish swimming happily around in a body of water with high salt content.

Bedein is one of the workers on the Dead Sea Revival project working to preserve the Dead Sea along with other “water treasures” in Israel. He said that the fish prove that the Dead Sea is not as dead as what people thought. At the same time, he said that the fish were evidence that a prophecy from Ezekiel was coming true, it was a miracle.

The Bible States Life Would Return to Barren Wastelands
In the Bible, it says that following the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah land would turn into the wasteland that was barren, just like the Dead Sea. However, the prophecy revealed life would come back once again along with an abundance of fish in the water.

This seems to be happening. Mr Bedein said, “Coming to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, you see prophecy coming true.” He went on to say, “A place that was once cursed in Biblical times, now you can come here to the Dead Sea, explore the sinkholes and see fish where the water has receded – fulfilling prophecies from Ezekiel who talked about the land flourishing and blooming when the Jews return.”

Vast Amounts of Water Is Being Lost Each Year
Bedein warned that the curse that was put on the world had been lifted, just as the prophecy said it would. The minerals are not offering life to the world. Bedein along with the rest of the team has kept a close eye on changes occurring to the Dead Sea in the last two years. It has been said that thanks to changes in the environment, water that could fill 600 Olympic sized swimming pools is being lost each year.

Bedein pointed out that many changes had occurred at the Dead Sea. He said the team had watched a rock formation over one year and the water had gone down more than a meter during that time, revealing more rocks as the water receded. A boat tour offering tours on the Dead Sea aims to bring awareness to people as many people do not know a great deal about it.

Reactions: ghostkind
I don’t think this is the fulfillment of the scripture in my opinion. Any large pools of standing water will become inhabited with fish. The prophecy predicts the rivers of earth will flow there. The Dead Sea is drying up at the moment. I think when this prophecy is fulfilled it will be a miraculous event. I do admit we are all just guessing.

Reactions: ghostkind