Proper use of Pendulums

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
How To Use A Pendulum

Since this has been brought up, I thought I'd offer up this article about them, paying close attention to the warnings that go with it, please. Open link for full article.

Excerpt:

After you have cleansed your pendulum it is time for you to use it. Before you use a pendulum it is always best to ensure that you perform a protection ritual or spell before hand. The reasons for this is because when using any form of divination tools such as crystal balls, scrying mirrors, or pendulums, you are opening door ways not only to your subconscious, but also to the spirit world. Spirits often are summoned through divination whether intentionally or unintentionally to aid the seeker in finding their answers.

Even if you are not calling out to the spirits for aid, they will still be attracted to the divination tool because it is a doorway from their realm to ours and they often try to step through with or without our permission. This often leads to negative entities and demonic presences that can sometimes use these tools as a means to attack the seeker.

If you choose to neglect the protection ritual or spell, then be warned that you are at risk of attracting unwanted energies to you.

Also:

If spirits are aiding you in your answers, the pendulum may vary well swing very strongly depending on the strength of the spirit. Spirits however are notorious for giving bad and inaccurate answers on purpose. If it is a good and helpful spirit this can be one of the best ways to get an accurate answers to your question. If however, you have a mischievous or malevolent spirit, they will purposefully make your pendulum reading frustrating and possibly even dangerous.

I strongly suggest that you listen in meditation for your answers directly from the One Source.

Last edited: