Proof of Reincarnation?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Just out of interest, and bears some relevance to Debi's post, does anyone agree with the statement that reincarnation is actually a form of spiritual possession?

Just out of interest, and bears some relevance to Debi's post, does anyone agree with the statement that reincarnation is actually a form of spiritual possession?
Perhaps it can be, in cases of actual possession by someone who has passed on. I have read of such cases. And if that is the scenario, I wouldn't call that reincarnation, but possession.

Reactions: ozentity
that is a question that can have many layers. if looked at from a very basic level of this being the circle of life, born, die, repeat, then in a way it could be said that each birth is just a reincarnation of someone passed. that they are just possessing this new shell of a body/life. but is it truly a "possession" if it is not voluntary, if you cannot choose who you are being born as, what family youre being born into, etc...i think we would have to more define our definition of what we consider a possession a little further to understand this question fully.

I wonder if one can reincarnate into an animal or have been one in a previous life..