Project Blue Book show cancelled

Nooooooooo!!! I really liked Project Blue Book. Damn it. It was fictionalized for sure but it was good. :sleepy:

In the last episode of season two, the AF Captain used a mini submarine to chase an underwater UFO. I wanted to see if in season three he was going to meet up with Ed Harris, Michael Biehn, and Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio.

Reactions: Debi
Nooooooooo!!! I really liked Project Blue Book. Damn it. It was fictionalized for sure but it was good. :sleepy:

In the last episode of season two, the AF Captain used a mini submarine to chase an underwater UFO. I wanted to see if in season three he was going to meet up with Ed Harris, Michael Biehn, and Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio.
I am so sorry I am the one to burst your happy bubble!

I loved that show and hope it comes back. I was very familiar with J. Allen Hynek long before the show, he was instrumental in Project Moonwatch, a citizen-science effort by Hynek and fellow astronomer Fred Whipple, designed to enlist the amateur science community in tracking artificial satellites (Sputnik) as part of the International Geophysical Year. Google Moonwatch if interested, the project finally ended in 1975, when I was a junior in high school.

Reactions: Debi
I watched a couple episodes. It was good but I just didn’t keep up with it. I really hate it when the shows leave you hanging with a cliff hanger that remains unresolved.