Project Blue Beam

anything i researched on this was conspiracies like the CIA will use it to make a hologram of Jesus, Kali, Vishnu or some other commonly known god. i speculate neither the CIA or NASA would bother putting a "god hologram" in the sky simply because i highly doubt NASA would be able to coincide the hologram with certain events that are supposed to occur according to the "God hologram's" respective prophecies.

TL;DR, believers would call BS real quick.

but i can see this being used as a mass propaganda/broadcasting tool in times of severe civil unrest or another world war.

Sad, but true. 99.9999% of the masses have no clue who is really running this planet!! :mad:

Its not any one person running the world its the money that runs it.....The old saying money talks and bullshit walks, well thats the reason most of us are walking right now.....

Last edited:
The figure of Serge Monast is in any case rather controversial. His own death is considered suspicious by many. The Project Blue Beam theorist, putting together New World Order, Cryptocurrencies and the parousia of Christ (simulated holographically) has certainly created a case that lends itself to numerous conspiracy theories.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman