Priest says he went to hell during NDE

I think in this case it was him facing his own demons, nothing to do with God, just his mind playing tricks from guilt of not forgiving people. If it was real none of us have any hope.
From a Christian perspective that was the purpose of the cross, Jesus paid the price for the sins of the world and redeemed those who believe. Not preaching here just stating my personal belief.

I knew the whole thing sounded odd. God sends a priest to hell for no reason? This man is not a priest. He is a Pastor and I cant find where he is pastoring but he probably is being honest as far as he is concerned IMO. I dont believe in hell and IMO hell is right here where we suffer daily and some people have it REALLY hard. Sad that the JP put this story out IMO as it makes it sound like some Roman Catholic Priest was sent to hell .

Reactions: Debi and ozentity
I dont believe in hell and IMO hell is right here where we suffer daily and some people have it REALLY hard.
Some people make their own lives hell when it doesn't have to be while others try and try but just get the short straw in life, it doesn't seem fair. Nice to hear from you WG, hope all is well.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi