Priest says he went to hell during NDE

Reading this article brought this to mind. Remember when Moses had to lead the Jews for 40 years in the desert ? Maybe God was not testing the Jews - because he already knows how that is going to play out.

God already knows what the Jews are made of. It was for the Jews so they would find out what they were made of.

Same thing here. My 2 cents.

Plus.... Given the tremendous number of people who saw the TikTok video or read this story ....... That is some powerful evangelization about the nature of forgiveness. Lots of people learned a very good lesson in a very disturbing and horrifying manner.

I hope not, Hell is a place I do not want to see, let alone go. Personally, I hold on to my faith in Jesus.
I think in this case it was him facing his own demons, nothing to do with God, just his mind playing tricks from guilt of not forgiving people. If it was real none of us have any hope.

I'm always torn on these type stories of seeing heaven or hell. or of peoples idea of what they will be like. I question the ideas, or visions of heaven being gold and jewels and mansions. if greed and money is the "root of all evil" why would heaven be be made of our biggest weakness, of what tempts us the most and brings about our worst... why is hell always described as a physical place, as in "in the center of the earth"... or of going "down" or going "up"... i can see a feeling of moving forward only, but not directional as in up or down... if a soul is weightless there is no up or down, (different dimensional feeling... kinda like space or diving in water, without a light source or focal point you cant tell if your moving up or down..).. so all these thoughts just bring more questions for me.... perhaps this is the only way the messenger can relate the story so our mind can understand, maybe that plane is beyond our level of understanding and description even after having experienced it, so this is the best they can describe it ?.. i dunno. the questions are endless and the answers and understanding is beyond what i can comprehend.... I just dont know how to process these experiences

I am of the belief that everyone sees what they need to see during these NDE's. Having had one, I saw what I needed to see in that moment for guidance. I kinda lean into what Paintman says there.