Pretty strange things happened this morning

LOUISEA

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm fairly unfamiliar with this terrain but I experienced something rather weird today. Forgive me if the explanation is odd but I can't quite understand how this happened and I wonder if it's a "thing" or am I going a bit mental ;).

I got in to the car and the radio came on, I self criticised myself in my head for listening to a teenybopper pop-music radio station the last few days when I really should be listening to a news channel. I also thought I should try this other station (lets call it station X) as my mum recommended it to me before - it's somewhere in between news and pop music - but then I thought, maybe another time and knowing me I won't ever listen to it because I like to stick to what I know. This was a pretty meaningless internal monologue.

5 seconds later the song on the radio (which i really like) stopped only a few seconds in and another song started playing and I cursed the radio station for making that mistake. But then I realised my radio had just changed itself to "station X". BY ITSELF

Worth noting my car radio doesn't just change around and I didn't press any buttons, also I've never listened to this station before since I've owned this car...

I mean, is this a weird coincidence or have i woken up after halloween with some crazy mind control.

I knew I'd sound mental :hushed:

Reactions: Debi
Hello all,

I'm fairly unfamiliar with this terrain but I experienced something rather weird today. Forgive me if the explanation is odd but I can't quite understand how this happened and I wonder if it's a "thing" or am I going a bit mental ;).

I got in to the car and the radio came on, I self criticised myself in my head for listening to a teenybopper pop-music radio station the last few days when I really should be listening to a news channel. I also thought I should try this other station (lets call it station X) as my mum recommended it to me before - it's somewhere in between news and pop music - but then I thought, maybe another time and knowing me I won't ever listen to it because I like to stick to what I know. This was a pretty meaningless internal monologue.

5 seconds later the song on the radio (which i really like) stopped only a few seconds in and another song started playing and I cursed the radio station for making that mistake. But then I realised my radio had just changed itself to "station X". BY ITSELF

Worth noting my car radio doesn't just change around and I didn't press any buttons, also I've never listened to this station before since I've owned this car...

I mean, is this a weird coincidence or have i woken up after halloween with some crazy mind control.

Hi LOUISEA. No not weird or mental. There are many possible explanations. Has this ever happened before ? Did you possibly lean on or accidently hit a radio control button (for example search) ? Some steering wheels have radio control buttons. How old is the radio / car ? Have any electronics elsewhere acted strangely ? Thanks for sharing your experiences and welcome to the ParaNormalForum.

Reactions: Lynne
Welcome Louisea. Sometimes radios just have glitches. Moisture or extreme temps hot or cold will effect them. I had a car radio issue that could not be fixed. I even bought a new radio. Finally after spending ALOT of money the repair guy threw up how hands and said “you have a ghost in the wires”. Not literally , but not findable. I drove the car with no radio for years. When I got a new car I had no problems. So it wasn’t paranormal activity but a wiring problem. If someone was trying to communicate with me it would have affected other radios.

So I wouldn’t freak out yet. See if it happens In other cars or situations.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Hello all,

Welcome to the Forum, LOUISEA!

You do not sound mental...especially to those of us familiar with the paranormal! First, you have to rule out all known physical possibilities as the other members have pointed out. However, I'm a firm believer that the Divine One speaks to us in strange ways sometimes and is sure to make us "hear" certain messages when we need them. Even if it's on the radio. Sometimes Divine intervention is at work in our life. We just have to be wise enough to notice those messages when they are sent to us.

Reactions: Lynne