Presence following me since a child?

Lisa

Reaction score
: I know this is long but please read.
Lately I have tried to figure out if I am being followed by a presence, spirit, or something. My first time seeing something unexplainable was when I was around 5-6, I was hearing noises outside my bedroom window, I was too short to see out of it so I crawled to the living room which had sliding glass doors. I saw a man standing outside the doors, he was tall and wearing some kind of jumpsuit I could not see his face, it was just darkness. Just as he appeared he was gone. 2nd time I was about 9 years old, living in a different house and state, my family and I pulled up the the house after dinner and I looked up and saw the man again standing in my bedroom window on the second floor. Nobody believed me when I said what I saw but I was freaked out. That night after things settled I walked into my room and it was freezing cold and I actually saw my breath, thing was it was SUMMER. I began to sleepwalk, hear noises, smell rotten things all over the house. 3rd time is now, I live in a different house, I am sleepwalking more, getting bad feelings some nights, waking up to scratches on the back of my thighs, random dark bruises and things being thrown despite nobody being home. I even experience sleep paralysis and have once woke up at night and saw the man standing in the corner of my room but I couldn't move or scream. Whatever this thing is, he isn't good. I can sense evil if that makes any sense. Can someone give me any kind of information on if this a spirit following me? I just want to feel peace when I come home and not danger.

I don't think anyone would know who or what it is.Has there been any traumatic things happen at the times of the sightings.I also see spirits that are hard for anyone else to believe.You have to remember it cant harm you unless you let it,don't give it any of your time or energy.Tell it to p off in no uncertain terms.It has not harmed you yet and is unable to.

Reactions: 7Critter
A30FC821-0443-49E8-AA63-F5AAFD07B968.jpeg
Hi and welcome to the forum. May I ask a few questions as to know how to advise you?
Do you have a faith preference ? Religion?

Have you or others in your household used divination divices like Oujia boards, seances, or negative magic?

Do you have missing time?

In the meantime I will attach a prayer of protection that is effective for all faiths. Pray this daily and before bedtime.

View attachment 15970 Hi and welcome to the forum. May I ask a few questions as to know how to advise you?
Do you have a faith preference ? Religion?

Have you or others in your household used divination divices like Oujia boards, seances, or negative magic?

Do you have missing time?

In the meantime I will attach a prayer of protection that is effective for all faiths. Pray this daily and before bedtime.

I don't have any religion, I also don't have anything against people who do. My mother raised my siblings and I Christian, I went to church to keep her happy, but I never believed there was a higher power of any kind. When I was about fourteen I used a ouija board because I was stupid not to mention I incorrectly used it meaning I didn't say goodbye, I played alone, and played in my bedroom. I do have missing time, from age 6-9 I don't have any memories the first thing I remember from age 9 is seeing the man in my bedroom.

Reactions: Benway
I don't have any religion, I also don't have anything against people who do. My mother raised my siblings and I Christian, I went to church to keep her happy, but I never believed there was a higher power of any kind. When I was about fourteen I used a ouija board because I was stupid not to mention I incorrectly used it meaning I didn't say goodbye, I played alone, and played in my bedroom. I do have missing time, from age 6-9 I don't have any memories the first thing I remember from age 9 is seeing the man in my bedroom.
Hi Lisa. It's possible this is a version of The Hat Man. He doesn't need to have the hat on to be seen in the room. He normally starts appearing to children and seems to pop in and check on them as they grow. My son (who is now 40) still has him pop up now and then.

He can't harm you. Scary, I know, but no physical harm has been noted so far with this being. I can't be sure if that is what your are seeing or not. Whatever it is, I would still say that prayer of protection....even if you don't currently believe. And the Ouija board is one of those things you shoud not touch again. Without proper instructionn and knowledge, they can be a problem and open portals, as you may have found.

Have you had any other activity recently?

Reactions: WhitneyKristina
The reason I asked about the missing time is your account made me think of alien abduction stories. Child abduction accounts often state there was a being looking in the window even on an upper floor. Not to say this is what happened but just adding to the possibilities.

Trama can cause missing time too. If something happened to you at that age.

Something to consider, if these strange negative entries exist, isn’t it possible a positive good entity exists? When I hear these type of paranormal occurances it fuels my faith in God.

Keep us posted on further activity if the prayer doesn’t help.

The reason I asked about the missing time is your account made me think of alien abduction stories. Child abduction accounts often state there was a being looking in the window even on an upper floor. Not to say this is what happened but just adding to the possibilities.

Something to consider, if these strange negative entries exist, isn’t it possible a positive good entity exists? When I hear these type of paranormal occurances it fuels my faith in God.

Lynne, you have an excellent observation there. I like it better than my own as a possible for this situation.

Reactions: Lynne

I am a believer that aliens are demons. My husband has experienced the "sleep paralysis" on many occasions, and in several different households. He also senses a very dark presence before it happens...as well as intense fear, darkness, dread. He has also seen the small grey alien figure in his bedroom. He also shared with me that he woke up in the middle of a field outside his house when he was a child. No explanation. Sleep walking? Or taken?

Hi Lisa. It's possible this is a version of The Hat Man. He doesn't need to have the hat on to be seen in the room. He normally starts appearing to children and seems to pop in and check on them as they grow. My son (who is now 40) still has him pop up now and then.

He can't harm you. Scary, I know, but no physical harm has been noted so far with this being. I can't be sure if that is what your are seeing or not. Whatever it is, I would still say that prayer of protection....even if you don't currently believe. And the Ouija board is one of those things you shoud not touch again. Without proper instructionn and knowledge, they can be a problem and open portals, as you may have found.

Have you had any other activity recently?
Hi Debi, I think she said she has woken up with scratches and bruises. The same has happened in my home to my husband and myself. It didn't physically hurt, but the marks were very visible.