Presence following me since a child?

Hi Debi, I think she said she has woken up with scratches and bruises. The same has happened in my home to my husband and myself. It didn't physically hurt, but the marks were very visible.
Well, that pretty much rules out the Hat man. He's not ever been reported physically harming anyone. Or even touchng anyone.

If an entity leaves scratches or bruises, we are talking about a negative energy source. I would highly suggest using that St. Michael's prayer daily and calling in clergy for a house blessing ASAP.

Reactions: speedy
He also shared with me that he woke up in the middle of a field outside his house when he was a child. No explanation. Sleep walking? Or taken?
Or led. Have a friend here who as a child felt "called" to leave his house and go with the "aliens". His mother stopped him as he was leaving the house. He said he felt a deep need to go that was overwhelming.

Reactions: speedy
Or led. Have a friend here who as a child felt "called" to leave his house and go with the "aliens". His mother stopped him as he was leaving the house. He said he felt a deep need to go that was overwhelming.
Have you heard of people waking up with their night clothes turned inside out? Or off completely? Or the people waking up backwards with their heads at the foot of their beds? My husband woke up the other day with one leg still in his underwear, and one leg completely out of it (tight boxer briefs). He thought it was pretty strange. There just seems to be a connection between all of our paranormal/supernatural experiences and aliens (demons). About a year after my husband moved in with me, I became absolutely fascinated and obsessed with the study of aliens and alien abductions. This was before he and I ever talked about aliens. I could not read enough books, or do enough research on the topic! It just came out of nowhere. It was so weird. After the supernatural experiences started ramping up, I threw away all of the books and even burned some. I was afraid that my obsession with the information I was learning and hanging onto was making things worse. I have not revisited the topic since.

Have you heard of people waking up with their night clothes turned inside out? Or off completely? Or the people waking up backwards with their heads at the foot of their beds? My husband woke up the other day with one leg still in his underwear, and one leg completely out of it (tight boxer briefs). He thought it was pretty strange. There just seems to be a connection between all of our paranormal/supernatural experiences and aliens (demons). About a year after my husband moved in with me, I became absolutely fascinated and obsessed with the study of aliens and alien abductions. This was before he and I ever talked about aliens. I could not read enough books, or do enough research on the topic! It just came out of nowhere. It was so weird. After the supernatural experiences started ramping up, I threw away all of the books and even burned some. I was afraid that my obsession with the information I was learning and hanging onto was making things worse. I have not revisited the topic since.
It actually can cause things to ramp up when you give it that much attention. Honestly, you really, really need to use prayer if you believe this to be demonic in nature. The clothing thing I have heard of in the past. Haven't heard of it in quite some time! Protection, my friend. You need to use protection against these "attacks". Minor or major, they are still considered intrusions and attacks.

It actually can cause things to ramp up when you give it that much attention. Honestly, you really, really need to use prayer if you believe this to be demonic in nature. The clothing thing I have heard of in the past. Haven't heard of it in quite some time! Protection, my friend. You need to use protection against these "attacks". Minor or major, they are still considered intrusions and attacks.
Yes, I totally agree. I have completed a smudging and house blessing. Quiet for about a week now. Prayer is number 1 though.

Reactions: Debi
So sorry your going through this stuff. Debi has given you the best advice. I will be praying for both situations here.

Reactions: speedy and Debi
Have you heard of people waking up with their night clothes turned inside out? Or off completely? Or the people waking up backwards with their heads at the foot of their beds? My husband woke up the other day with one leg still in his underwear, and one leg completely out of it (tight boxer briefs).
I wouldn't worry about that. This happens to me fairly often. If you think about it when you are asleep it's just an altered state of consciousness. You aren't paralysed or dead and can still do anything you can do awake that doesn't require conscious thought. There's a thing which usually prevents us from acting while asleep, but it isn't total or we'd get bedsores, so we can still act a bit. It's why people sleepwalk or talk in their sleep. We get in and out of our underwear every day. It's not something we even have to think about, so perfectly possible to happen while asleep. Don't worry about that.
Just don't let him fall asleep in public! :p

Reactions: speedy and Charleh