Presence at night

Thanks for replying. I agree with both things you are saying and actually thought it was sleep paralysis too. I do have it often and it sometimes scares me. Any insight?
i recently experienced the same thing you just described for the first time. it did scare me and it happened while i was sleeping right next to my wife. i was very tired that day and was fighting sleep just long enough to get my homework done. when i laid down it happened to me in less than 5 minutes. i did hear the sounds and try to wake up. my body felt frozen like i could not move, i told my self to wake up and say the Lords Prayer. I did wake up and was scared for a while, but i was so tired i fell asleep very quickly.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
a former girl friend of mine described to me that as a child that she used to fly around at night, in her house and outdoors. she would go from room to room to check on her family and then to her cousins and friends house down the road. i think it was easier for children to do things like that because they still hold onto their innocence and still have a very open mind about things like that. thats why when a child talks about seeing things or imaginary friends, i believe them.

btw welcome Sophy J, you are free to join us at anytime, we are a family atmosphere around here, feel free to ask any questions, they will be treated with respect and someone will try to answer or explain things the best we can. no one will ever make you feel ridiculed for asking anything!

btw welcome Sophy J, you are free to join us at anytime, we are a family atmosphere around here, feel free to ask any questions, they will be treated with respect and someone will try to answer or explain things the best we can. no one will ever make you feel ridiculed for asking anything!
Thank you so much! So nice to have a forum and people to talk to.

Reactions: 7Critter
Been through that! lol NOT fun! Sophy, feel free to browse around and post anywhere! We'd love to have you as part of the family here. We meet on weeknights to listen in to a Pararnormal radio program at 10 PM, Tuesday nights we start at 9. We meet on the Live Chat thread of the day. And that chat thread is available everyday to just chat with others throughout the day. If you have any questions or need help in navigating, just let me know. Always happy to be of assistance. :)

Thanks. its hard to explain to people about sleep paralysis without them looking at you with 2 heads. Lol. I do wonder though why it only happens when I'm not sleeping right next to my fiancé? One of the posts from someone mentioned he said the Lord's Prayer when it happens to him. I will definitely do that. Again thanks for the welcome.

Good advice and teachings Debi , Ros and Christie. Welcome Sophy

Reactions: Debi