Premonitions or forwarnings

whenever i went against my instincts and went with someone else's it was disastrous.

That's the most interesting part about it. My little voice is never wrong and it's always really bad when I ignore it's advice.

I've thought about trying to "practice" this as a skilld but i don't think that these thoughts or premonitions are coming from me, because I have no control over when they happen or what they reveal.

That's the most interesting part about it. My little voice is never wrong and it's always really bad when I ignore it's advice.

I've thought about trying to "practice" this as a skilld but i don't think that these thoughts or premonitions are coming from me, because I have no control over when they happen or what they reveal.
i think you are right. it comes from outside us. and if you try to enhance it, it might diminish it.

Reactions: Stevedog
I think my gut feelings are inside me too. But it's a weird thing I get on those forwarnings of people or events. If I did it more I might be able to strengthen that gift. But I'm too old to worry on it now. 50's and retired. I mean for working with police on it. Maybe why it didn't come as often. I don't know. But it comes with major things. Boy howdy does it. Southern slang there. ha

Sounds like you have a guardian angel protecting you.

Reactions: ghostkind
Me too if I ignore my gut. One morning it was telling me not to go see my mom in the nursing home on a Sat. But I went anyway. I was worried and started not to but I didn't want to delay seeing her for a reason like that. Then went and found out the biggest traffic jam you ever saw on that 290 freeway they had closed. They finally closed it and I was stuck and had to turn around and find the other way to get there. I hate to drive and was nervous. I got to her finally but was worn out. It took me like a trip to Austin and back from Houston that day. Or San Antonio. Four hours in the car total time. Normally a two hour trip. Or Five hours. It felt longer. Scared me though. It was like a Stephen King movie how it looked. A huge mess. My gut was trying to save me from that. I will try to make an appoint to listen to it in the future. It's a slight thing sometimes but on real bad deals it hollers for days before. But that was hours before. Just odd deal. I can't explain my deal. Forewarnings I've called them.

Reactions: ghostkind
Me too if I ignore my gut. One morning it was telling me not to go see my mom in the nursing home on a Sat. But I went anyway. I was worried and started not to but I didn't want to delay seeing her for a reason like that. Then went and found out the biggest traffic jam you ever saw on that 290 freeway they had closed. They finally closed it and I was stuck and had to turn around and find the other way to get there. I hate to drive and was nervous. I got to her finally but was worn out. It took me like a trip to Austin and back from Houston that day. Or San Antonio. Four hours in the car total time. Normally a two hour trip. Or Five hours. It felt longer. Scared me though. It was like a Stephen King movie how it looked. A huge mess. My gut was trying to save me from that. I will try to make an appoint to listen to it in the future. It's a slight thing sometimes but on real bad deals it hollers for days before. But that was hours before. Just odd deal. I can't explain my deal. Forewarnings I've called them.
I agree our gut is usually our intuition talking to us. However I understand over riding it for your mom!!