Premonitions or forwarnings

i think boo said once that you have to exercise your psychic ability or you lose it.

Yes I've been told that but I've always been cautious and kept that at arms length, not sure if I want to explore that part of my life further

Reactions: ghostkind
Yes, you do have to keep your mind open to it or it closes on you. I shut mine down for many long years and didn't want it anymore. Then somehow my mind wanted it again, I guess. Something got it to come out again. So it is a mind game too. Very true. Thanks on bubbly humor. Funny you'd say bubbly cause my mom was very bubbly in personality. Guess I get some of that from her then. Dad too. He was a funny soul.

Reactions: TonyM
I don't think it upsets me as much anymore. Though I don't like staying alone too long at nights. Glad to be married. Though times I've had experiences he's snoring away. haha And I'm shivering under the sheets. So no protection there. ha

Reactions: TonyM
From about the age of 12 I used to get premonitions but just small things, I'd know minutes before a friend would call. As I grew older being involved in aviation I would dream about plane accidents that would happen within a couple of days every time but just nothing specific. As the years went by these premonitions diminished and don't happen anymore which I consider a loss even although I couldn't help anyone.

Tony, I have a theory (not claiming exclusivity) that it is much easier to read the thoughts of someone who wants to share info. For example, a friend or family member who is about to call you INTENDS to share something,..in my belief...their desire to share makes it easier for you to know remotely about their incoming call.

I just get those feelings of doom 3 days before. Or a week before. I don't understand them. Weird gut I got. I listen to it a lot more. But I should never question the gut feeling. I think some of it is normal for us to get instincts. Mine is just too weird. ha

I just get those feelings of doom 3 days before. Or a week before. I don't understand them. Weird gut I got. I listen to it a lot more. But I should never question the gut feeling. I think some of it is normal for us to get instincts. Mine is just too weird. ha
boo, i started a dark shadows thread. did you see it?

No, I'll go see it. Thanks. Might have to see it tomorrow. Getting tired tonight. Trying to feel better from this latest sinus episode. It was a doozy this time around. Send you pm soon.

Boo so you think you might be an empath? At first I thought maybe you just had strong intuition but it seems more than that. You seem to be picking up on the collective intuition. We’ve heard this ability before and it always amazes me. Thanks for sharing.

Really? I didn't know there was a name for it but I wanted to learn more of what was happening those times. Happens a lot in my life and I got to thinking maybe more to it than. Why I've been interested in a lot of these things. Thanks Lynn. I appreciate an explanation for it. Means a lot. I'll look more into that then. Thanks.

I pick up on it but I can't put two and two together to be of help to figure it all out. It's really odd. Did it more when I was younger but still happens. Freaks me out. But is cool to think I have a gift of some kind.