Premonitions or forwarnings

boo

Reaction score
Hi, I just wanted to share that I've had a strange thing through my life of being able to get a very strong gut feeling of something very bad about to happen and then it comes to be. But I can't figure what it is. I just have the sense of impending bad or good. I like the exciting gut feelings I get of good. I'm usually right. Right before a loved one has passed, I would freeze and get that dreadful gut feeling and then that was the last time I would see them alive. I get that a lot. Good or bad of it but it's hard to explain it all. Just feel that there is something to it. Strong gut and good at listening to it but fact that it happens a few days before the event makes me take pause on it. Not the normal type of thing to happen. So had to share this. I say I'm part psychic sometimes. I did feel a terrible event coming for the world and turned out to be 9 11. I had clues but I couldn't put the pieces together to do any good from it. Not like anyone in Government would have believed me anyway. But I did that with the Space Challenger too. Felt horrible that weekend before. And that happened Tuesday morning and I went, that was it. And the dread was gone. It was over. So it's odd. I can't figure out what it means I am but I figure I'm something in the way of esp or psychic thing. But thought this the right board to share this on. Why I've been interested in this stuff all my life I think. I write fantasy and love to read it. So it all lead me in these directions. Good ones. Happy to share this and any input of your expertise here I would love. Thanks

Reactions: ghostkind
Hi, I just wanted to share that I've had a strange thing through my life of being able to get a very strong gut feeling of something very bad about to happen and then it comes to be. But I can't figure what it is. I just have the sense of impending bad or good. I like the exciting gut feelings I get of good. I'm usually right. Right before a loved one has passed, I would freeze and get that dreadful gut feeling and then that was the last time I would see them alive. I get that a lot. Good or bad of it but it's hard to explain it all. Just feel that there is something to it. Strong gut and good at listening to it but fact that it happens a few days before the event makes me take pause on it. Not the normal type of thing to happen. So had to share this. I say I'm part psychic sometimes. I did feel a terrible event coming for the world and turned out to be 9 11. I had clues but I couldn't put the pieces together to do any good from it. Not like anyone in Government would have believed me anyway. But I did that with the Space Challenger too. Felt horrible that weekend before. And that happened Tuesday morning and I went, that was it. And the dread was gone. It was over. So it's odd. I can't figure out what it means I am but I figure I'm something in the way of esp or psychic thing. But thought this the right board to share this on. Why I've been interested in this stuff all my life I think. I write fantasy and love to read it. So it all lead me in these directions. Good ones. Happy to share this and any input of your expertise here I would love. Thanks
Hey boo,

This is funny that I'm reading this as I just had a very similar discussion with a co worker. She shared with me how she has a strong feeling in her gut also just before bad things happen. She sensed it once passing by an area and didn't know why. Later on she ended up crashing her ATV in that same spot. Interesting!

That is wild there on co worker. I just had a feeling to share this tonight and must have picked up on you two somehow. I already am connected to you guys then. Wild. Thanks Ghostkind. I thought it must be for that reason but they'd not believe me anyway. I'm not able to travel and all I could do is work over the phone with them. But that occurred to me too, after the 9 11 thing. I thought I should me like Medium show and do what that girl does. Alison Dubious. Neat. That's really neat timing Spectre. Wow, I did it again. Oops I did it again. My gut went off on this board then. Wow.

Her gut is a bit stronger than mine then. She should come on here sometime if she does boards. The 9 11 thing I'd looked at a plane that day by our house. It went south at that time. And saw it and use to think cool, they are going on a trip somewhere and how I missed our trips. And then this sinking gut feeling in pit of my stomach after seeing that plane. I felt weird and then Bin Laden came on the news and said America would see a dark day. And then one other thing I forget. But the three added up to I sure wish I'd figured that one out sooner. And I was so shaken up for three days before the event of 9 11. We'd gone to a best friend's daughters bday party day before. All of us having fun and great time. Then that struck. It was so wild. I said well, that answers that one then. ugh

See, proof there my gut did it again. It told me to say it here. ha

From about the age of 12 I used to get premonitions but just small things, I'd know minutes before a friend would call. As I grew older being involved in aviation I would dream about plane accidents that would happen within a couple of days every time but just nothing specific. As the years went by these premonitions diminished and don't happen anymore which I consider a loss even although I couldn't help anyone.

From about the age of 12 I used to get premonitions but just small things, I'd know minutes before a friend would call. As I grew older being involved in aviation I would dream about plane accidents that would happen within a couple of days every time but just nothing specific. As the years went by these premonitions diminished and don't happen anymore which I consider a loss even although I couldn't help anyone.
i think boo said once that you have to exercise your psychic ability or you lose it.

Hi Boo,
If you use your ability a lot, you may need "Grounding" , training so you can shut the door as a sensitive and not get too upset, it would be a shame to loose your bubbly humour!

Reactions: 7Critter and boo