Predictions

I predict the Chicago White Sox are going to be pretty awesome this year I'm going to break down and get cable TV.
I think we could see a replay of the 1959 World Series with the Sox and the Dodgers. But this time the good guys get the win.

George Noory, turned a silk purse into a sow's ear. And don't get me started on Thomas from La Jolla. And Michael the millennial. And two questions Joe.

Reactions: Walking Goose
I actually "saw" this but didn't know what to call it. And several others had the same types of visions. We just had no clue what to name it. Edit: ALSO didn't know the "when" of it!

This should be interesting...lol All psychic impressions can be wrong from time to time, but you don't brag about your scoreboard.
this is an interesting topic i think, because of the different methods ppl use to come to their predictions. some claim to "see" visions, some use tools to reach the outcome, some get "messages", etc..... for your first statement above i kinda think that is the "purist" way of knowing something, if i may take a guess, i would say that is just being in tune with the many different timelines and realizing which is the strongest and following it to the outcome...kinda like the huricane models with the path predictions....lol.... you "feel" the diturbance approaching but cannot always know what it may be.....hmmm, does any of that make sense ....lol, but with any method you have to be completely neutral, you cannot let your own desires cloud your thoughts or sway what the outcome will be.

John H. predicted Hilary would win the 2016 election. I guess she did win the popular vote so he claimed he got it. George will not dispute anything he says so I will listen to this show. I think it is possible to predict short term stuff but the longer out the harder it becomes IMO. I learned how to use RV to help yourself in games of chance if you get my drift. So...... I went to the game of chance and used my new skill and was ahead. Then I got greedy and lost it all. we learned that the minute you start becoming obsessed with the outcome the chance of coming out ahead diminishes. lately my RV ing has been really out of sorts and I think its because of my covid worries and the fact that here in my location its really bad and we are being very careful not to get it as we should .

Reactions: Paintman
Speaking of predictions, a few nights ago I caught about 30 minutes of Bell's C2C prediction show from 2010. In those days, he would do two, four hour listener prediction shows on consecutive (New Years Eve/New Years Night) nights. He would both record the predictions of listeners and review the predictions from the previous year. I always enjoyed those shows, Bell (and Ian Punnett a couple years) carried on good conversations with callers. Even more entertaining were the often comical observations made about the previous year's missed predictions.

Sadly Noory has reduced this to one, two hour segment which he clearly does not enjoy doing. The second night he trots out a bunch of phoney seers whose accuracy is no better than the callers, but who don't miss the opportunity to plug their books/ personal services/podcasts. That show now gets erased immediately.
Sadly Noorey has turned the once great show into a snooze fest bookended by infomercials. Sad

Nostradamus tends to be a little scary. I'm just hoping he's wrong this time.
His stuff was really vague and if you wait long enough everything does happen. People just plug the predictions into the events. Not that he may not have seen possible future events. I believe people can change things.

this is an interesting topic i think, because of the different methods ppl use to come to their predictions. some claim to "see" visions, some use tools to reach the outcome, some get "messages", etc..... for your first statement above i kinda think that is the "purist" way of knowing something, if i may take a guess, i would say that is just being in tune with the many different timelines and realizing which is the strongest and following it to the outcome...kinda like the huricane models with the path predictions....lol.... you "feel" the diturbance approaching but cannot always know what it may be.....hmmm, does any of that make sense ....lol, but with any method you have to be completely neutral, you cannot let your own desires cloud your thoughts or sway what the outcome will be.
That's just the way I get things. Risking sounding like Mother Abigail in The Stand, I just get a "knowing." It's like a cosmic "head's up."

John H. predicted Hilary would win the 2016 election. I guess she did win the popular vote so he claimed he got it. George will not dispute anything he says so I will listen to this show. I think it is possible to predict short term stuff but the longer out the harder it becomes IMO. I learned how to use RV to help yourself in games of chance if you get my drift. So...... I went to the game of chance and used my new skill and was ahead. Then I got greedy and lost it all. we learned that the minute you start becoming obsessed with the outcome the chance of coming out ahead diminishes. lately my RV ing has been really out of sorts and I think its because of my covid worries and the fact that here in my location its really bad and we are being very careful not to get it as we should .
OK...I heard John H. on Coast last night and he contradicted himself several times, and the rest was so double talk it was impossible to even follow! Anyone else who can tell me what the heck he actually said please pipe up! The only clear statement was "in my book.." with several books and his site pushed.