Predictions

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN! GOT ANY PREDICTIONS?
IF NOT, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THESE?

as I read about the prophecy of the two brothers by Nostradumas I thought of the usa.

Speaking of predictions, a few nights ago I caught about 30 minutes of Bell's C2C prediction show from 2010. In those days, he would do two, four hour listener prediction shows on consecutive (New Years Eve/New Years Night) nights. He would both record the predictions of listeners and review the predictions from the previous year. I always enjoyed those shows, Bell (and Ian Punnett a couple years) carried on good conversations with callers. Even more entertaining were the often comical observations made about the previous year's missed predictions.

Sadly Noory has reduced this to one, two hour segment which he clearly does not enjoy doing. The second night he trots out a bunch of phoney seers whose accuracy is no better than the callers, but who don't miss the opportunity to plug their books/ personal services/podcasts. That show now gets erased immediately.

Speaking of predictions, a few nights ago I caught about 30 minutes of Bell's C2C prediction show from 2010. In those days, he would do two, four hour listener prediction shows on consecutive (New Years Eve/New Years Night) nights. He would both record the predictions of listeners and review the predictions from the previous year. I always enjoyed those shows, Bell (and Ian Punnett a couple years) carried on good conversations with callers. Even more entertaining were the often comical observations made about the previous year's missed predictions.

Sadly Noory has reduced this to one, two hour segment which he clearly does not enjoy doing. The second night he trots out a bunch of phoney seers whose accuracy is no better than the callers, but who don't miss the opportunity to plug their books/ personal services/podcasts. That show now gets erased immediately.
I am an insider which means I can download the shows, but you guys know that. Anyway I see Joseph Jacobs is on. I can tell how that will go. First five minutes chit chat. Then 10 minutes of yada of how bad things are. Then comes the predictions. I have listened to this for the last ten years on coast. The predictions will be vague and anyone with a sense of smell, hearing, eyesight beyond 20/50, and touch will say the same things if you ask them for a prediction for the next year. I see Hogue is on NY eve. I like him but his predictions to me are so boring that I want to cry. Still I will listen and be ready to be amazed. BTW not one RVer made a prediction for this covid nightmare and to me that is disturbing. Maybe some did but I missed them? I am coming to the opinion that predicting the future is hopeless anymore. Why , I dont know.

BTW not one RVer made a prediction for this covid nightmare and to me that is disturbing. Maybe some did but I missed them?
I actually "saw" this but didn't know what to call it. And several others had the same types of visions. We just had no clue what to name it. Edit: ALSO didn't know the "when" of it!

I also think that the future is changeable with the choices we make. Therefore things may "slide" off the timeline or even slide back on it.

Last edited: